Cyber Dragon/Chimeratech Contest! [Plenty of spots left!]

A●O●J

Hello and welcome to the Cyber Dragon/Chimeratech Variant Card Contest! The theme for this contest is the popular card and archetype, Cyber Dragon.As many of you may know, Cyber Dragon has a Fusion called Chimeratech Overdragon. You may create cards that are based on these cards. I would like at least 1 other judge, particularly someone who has a good knowledge of correct ocg.The deadline for the cards is February 9th and the judging will be done on that day and the winners will be chosen on that day as well. Good Luck!

[spoiler=[b]RULES[/b]]

1. Your Card must be themed around Cyber Dragon or something that has to do with the word Chimeratech. Cards that have nothing to do with this will be disqualified.

2. Your card must be submitted by at least 7:00 pm on February 9. Cards submitted after this due date will be disqualified. No exceptions.

3. Your card must meet certain "quality" requirements. I will not except cards that have a very blurry picture, absolutely terrible ocg, and bad grammar.

4. Only 20 contestants please. I may let you join the contestant if the deadline isn't close and if I haven't already accepted lots of extra contestants.

5. You may only submit up to 4 cards. If you post more than 4, I will pick the first 4 in order. The rest will be ignored.

6. Entering extra cards will not do anything to your score or how I will judge you. I may give you extra points for originality if the cards somehow work together, but in the long run only 1 card will be picked as the best.

7. Please do not submit Normal monsters or cards with no effect. If you submit one of these, there is a 99999.9% chance that I will not pick you.

8. You cannot be both a judge and a contestant.

9. I will end the contest if I do not get at least 10 contestants. If I have at least 9 or 10 contestants, the judging will begin on the judging date, as scheduled.

10. I try not to look at the cards until the judging day. This is so I don't form any biases or antying.

(I will may post additional rules that I think of.)

[spoiler=[u]Prizes[/u]]

1st Place: 3 Reps

2nd Place: 2 Reps

3rd Place: 1 Rep

If I enjoyed reading and looking at your card but they did not score high enough I will give you an honorable mention.

[spoiler=[b]Contestants[/b]]

1. Primal Release

2. The Wolf

3. Chaos[Remix]

4. Ryuchan

5. massacrewolf13

6. ghosts

7. Crimsonwolf896

8. Jin Kazama

9. DragonSlayer

10.rei hunter

[spoiler=Judges]

1.Better_Metal_Snake

[spoiler=Entry Fee]

1 Card: 5 Points

2 or more cards: 12 points

[spoiler=How the cards will be rated]

OCG: This will play a huge part in how I will rate the cards. Incorrect OCG will bring your score down alot, unless it is minor.

Effect: The main part of how I will rate the cards. A long, interesting, and original effect will give you a good chance at scoring in the top places.

Picture: Your card's picture will play a decent part in your score. A cool picture that fits the theme and its effect will help your score.

Effort: If I see things like holos or a change in the card color or something, I will know that you worked hard on this card and that this might break the tie if i can't decide between your card and someone elses. However, it will not make much of a difference in the long run.

*EDIT*

The due date for the entry cards has been pushed back to February 9th.

2eceulz.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, this card is also treated as Insect-Type. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending 1 "Cyber Dragon" on your side of the field to the Graveyard when you activate "DNA Transplant", "DNA Surgery", or a card that has "Virus" in its name. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, decrease the ATK and DEF of all cards on the field (except this card) by 200. During each of your Standby Phases, inflict 200 damage to both player's Life Points. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, decrease the ATK of all monsters on your opponent's side of the field by 100 until the end of your Battle Phase.

I'm in....

135308jd7.jpg

[spoiler=[u]Effect:[/u]]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending 3 DARK Machine-Type Fusion monsters from your Extra Deck to the Graveyard. When this card attacks a Defense Position monster, destroy the monster immediately with this card's effect without flipping it face-up or applying damage calculation.and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to half this card's ATK.

Archived