Cyber Dragon/Chimeratech Contest! [Plenty of spots left!]

A●O●J

I will enter.

And here it is :lol:

167237rk7.jpg

Effect: When a Machine-Type monster is Summoned, Tribute this face-up card to take control of the card. When a Machine-Type monster you control is destroyed, Special Summon this card from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion-Material Monster listed on a Fusion Monster Card with "Cyber" in its name. You can pay 500 Life Points and tribute this face-up monster to add 1 "Power Bond" to your hand from your Deck.

entry reserved sending points as we speak.

Here's my card:

208465xt0.jpg

[spoiler=lore]Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to your "Black Luster Soldier" as an Equip Spell Card, OR change it back to a monster in face-down Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster's ATK/DEF is increased by 1000 points, and when it attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the monster that this card is equipped to is destroyed in battle, this card is destroyed instead.)

Here's my card:

208465xt0.jpg

[spoiler=lore]Once per turn' date=' during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to your "Black Luster Soldier" as an Equip Spell Card, OR change it back to a monster in face-down Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster's ATK/DEF is increased by 1000 points, and when it attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the monster that this card is equipped to is destroyed in battle, this card is destroyed instead.)

[/quote']

That is not a cyber monster.

BUMP

Here's my card:

208465xt0.jpg

[spoiler=lore]Once per turn' date=' during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to your "Black Luster Soldier" as an Equip Spell Card, OR change it back to a monster in face-down Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster's ATK/DEF is increased by 1000 points, and when it attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the monster that this card is equipped to is destroyed in battle, this card is destroyed instead.)

[/quote']

Im afraid he is correct. Your card doesn't quite meet the criteria for this contest. I will give you 1 more chance.

That is not a cyber monster.

Sorry for taking so long. Here's my entry. hydratecheternaldragonkg1.jpg

[spoiler=Text]

"Cyber Dragon" + 2 or more Machine-Type "Cyber" Monsters

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing from play 1 "Cyber Dragon" from your side of the field and 2 or more Machine-Type "Cyber" Monster(s) from your side of the field or your Graveyard (You do not use "Polymerization"). When this card is Special Summoned, place 1 Cyber Dragon Counter on it for each Machine-Type "Cyber" Monster you removed from play when you Special Summoned this card. If this card would be destroyed, remove 1 Cyber Dragon Counter from it and it is not destroyed. This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for each Cyber Dragon Counter on it. Also, remove 1 Cyber Dragon Counter from this card to Special Summon 1 "Cyber Dragon" from your hand.

*Edited

Archived