1x Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps: (11)

3x Aegis of Gaia

3x Raigeki Break

3x Barrel Behind the Door

2x Solemn Judgment

Rate / fix.

heavy works better.

chain aegis to heavy and barrel to aegis.

that being said, this relies HEAVILY on barrel. so you might want some masks/harvests to ensure its presence.

that being said, its too broad in nature. you dont need agent of force or athena, in fact, your entire lineup other than the immortal is completely off base.

given that the success of this deck is based on counter traps, you might want a few counterfairies on hand.

artemis for example.

if you keep your monsters light, youll also want an honest or three. they make or break the game, especially when you use multiples at once.

you dont need terraforming or sanc.

i might also suggest reversal quiz, in case your tending to... fail. maybe even self destruct as a last ditch. this seems like the kind of deck that will either win completely, or just kill itself. more often the latter. gl though, looks fun.

heavy works better.

chain aegis to heavy and barrel to aegis.

that being said' date=' this relies HEAVILY on barrel. so you might want some masks/harvests to ensure its presence.

that being said, its too broad in nature. you dont need agent of force or athena, in fact, your entire lineup other than the immortal is completely off base.

given that the success of this deck is based on counter traps, you might want a few counterfairies on hand.

artemis for example.

if you keep your monsters light, youll also want an honest or three. they make or break the game, especially when you use multiples at once.

you dont need terraforming or sanc.

i might also suggest reversal quiz, in case your tending to... fail. maybe even self destruct as a last ditch. this seems like the kind of deck that will either win completely, or just kill itself. more often the latter. gl though, looks fun.

[/quote']

Aegis doesn't inflict damage when it's activated, so it doesn't work.

Mars and Neo-Parshath is used for possible beatdown, considering you have high Life Points.

Neo-Parshath's bonus is that it helps you draw. Airknight Parshath can be pulled with Nova Summoner and can summon Neo-Parshath, and can draw too.

Athena is moar burn.

Kaiser Sea Horse/Gellenduo can help summon Neo-Parshath and Athena.

And what could I remove for Honest?

hrmm your right.

anywhoo, i see the style there, seems... interesting, but you run a very high chance of drawing imoortal or aegis without barrel.

needs masks, or cat of ill.

if your going to rely on barrel, your going to need trap searchers.

and gellenduo is fine, there is no better card than gellenduo for double sacking a light fairy. granted you could do it faster with mausoleum, but thats really costly.

Only 2 Solemn?

I'm not really sure in a Deck that depends on keeping your Life Points high.

Raigeki Break?

Destroys Immortal/Aegis for Barrel Behind the Door.

The first one I can sort of understand' date=' but the last one seems too situational.

[/quote']Maybe Mobius? He's not a -1 like Break.

Any better destruction ideas?

Archived