Ben 10 Alien Force (All Alien Forms)

Envy14

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to admit even though theres very bad ocg there are some good pics but most of them suk' date=' i actually like em :P thats rare:P overall..................... 7.8/10

[/quote']

Dang, I thought I was doing well in that area, I'll go back and look through them, I'm not sure where to find OCG but I'll try to use actuall cards to get it down.

O ya, Zuo, I was thinking that I would use the Cartoon version of all the characters but when I make Max, I'll make 2 so that I can have the cartoon and Lee Majors.

Great cards although your cotninously spamming please stop it or il have to report you and give u a neg rep

Excuse you? I've been polite on every board that has reasonable cards. Maybe not on the ones with effects like "This card cannot be destroyed by battle, spell cards, trap cards, or effects". You really should check your source thouroughly before assuming. You know what they say about assuming, right?

Thanks! I loved the picture so I figured, why not? Anyway, I made 9 more just now. I'm hoping to hit 100 total in this set but we'll see.

New 9:

Reanimation

Animo's Reanimated Mammoth

Animo's Reanimated Tyrannosaurus

Animo's Mutated Parrot

Animo's Mutated Frog

Animo's Mutated Rat

Animo's Mutated Lepidopterran (Stinkfly Species)

Frozen Tower

Omnitrix Warrior - Cold Heatblast

Archived