Electro-Psycic Shield

Crystalsapien Tactics

Red Glow

Omnitrix Damaging Shockwave

Motion Carried

Sonorosian Sound Wave

Animo's Mutant Hornet

Self Destruct

Make up some custom made aliens. Lol. Spidermonkey is holding a pokemon ball.

I would but I'm not very good at drawing and I don't have anything other than paint to veiw pics with. I like the idea though.

hehe...Spidermonkey: Charizard, I choose you!

Why not do The hybrids? (How do you spell it? :?)

O! You mean where the Omnitrix' Lens comes off when Ben is messing with it? That's a good idea' date=' I just need to find some pictures. :D[hr']

That was a cool idea, Thank you Jack Frost.

3 New Cards:

Omnitrix Error - Diamondmatter

Omnitrix Error - Heatjaw

Animo's Pyronite Bat

that brings my total to 100! :D I'll keep making them when I think of them, I'm just excited to have made this many cards without too many hate messages.

AWESIME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but gluto's def should be WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY more than that in the movie when he dies he keeps regenerating back so he has really good defense

I was thinkng about it but I decided that the effect was enough. I may change it later. I'm glad you like my cards though.

also....where did you get the Zemnas thing? I'd like to have something like that on my sig.

Does anybody know how to Holo cards? My cards are almost as perfect as I want them to be but I think adding a few Holo's would master them.

10 New cards:

VulpinicTortugan

ToKustar

Sonorosian

Kineceleran

MistakenIdentity

Myaxx-TheFalseCreator

Methanosian

Hungry Alien

Crystalsapien

Vaxasaurian

Also: I fixed the picture on Necro Friggian. It had the Omnitrix symbol on it's chest before.

WOOO! 110 Ben 10 Alien Force Cards so far. If anybody knows how to make cards Holo or how to make Booster Pack covers, PM me.

A little tip Envy

uses this to divide your card Archtypes

[spoiler=Omnitrix Warriors][/spoiler]

It will appear like this:

[spoiler=Omnitrix Warriors]Pics here

I see' date=' much appreciated.[hr']

these are wicked awesome please make more :P 10/10

Thank you very much, I love getting compliments. I put alot of work into these things and people like you make it all worth it :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:Wheres the little upgrade dog thing from ben ten alien force the episode where ben gets the alien brain storm. for kevin elevens effect should be to summon it you need to sacrafise a kven monster card. also its tennason not tenneyson.

I like the Kevin idea and the dog Ideas' date=' I'll just have to find a picture of the dog.

Actually, I had to look it up to make sure cuz originally I spelled it like you said it should be but it turns out it's Tennyson.[hr']

2 New Cards:

Forever Knights - Disguised (It's under "Other Enemies")

Forever Knights Arrival (under "Support")

Archived