Ward Academy [PG - 16] Summon Spirits added! Get ready for first missions!

fenrir

Well, I got this idea from the series “Ranger’s Apprentice”. I obviously edited it and added stuff, making it a whole different world.

[spoiler=News]

Monday, January 12. I added mounts. Anyone who wants one PM me.

Saturday, January 10. From now on everybody who joins will not be told their class until they go to the ceremony. Since this RP is going great, when it ends everybody who was in it will be able to upgrade their class into an advanced one. If you have any ideas for this RP, PM me.

[spoiler=Plot] There is a land named Arlen, it is covered in forests and plains. A beautiful land with a lot of resources. Neighboring lands however, realize this and are preparing a full scale assault on Arlen. Arlen has been preparing for this assault and has readied its army. However, new recruits are rather hard to find. They start the Wards Academy, where orphans or whoever can train to join the fight. Now it’s your turn to train.

[spoiler=Classes] They’re four classes, Warrior, Ranger, Courier(Or Assasin, however you want to call it.), Wizard, and Tinker.

Warriors: This is self explanatory; you can use swords, axes, lances, and spears, whatever. You can have a shield or not, and you can have whatever bizarre armor you want.

Ranger: Again self explanatory, you have to have a bow; any type you want. You can have a dagger, a small axe, and explosives. Yes, you heard me, EXPLOSIVES. You can only get them if you ask a Tinker to make them.

Courier: Couriers are the spy/assassin type of class. You can have a dagger and a crossbow. Throwing knives as well.

Mage: Self explanatory. You can have a staff and a wand.

Tinker: Tinkers are engineers; they fight with anything they make. Explosives, automatons, you name it.

[spoiler=App]

Name:

Age(13-16):

Orphan or Regular:

Bio:

Appearance:

Personality:

Anything Else:

[spoiler=Roomies]

Alex & Robbie

Takashi

Rokujo & Evan

Leo & Dragus

[spoiler=Mounts]

[spoiler=Bare]

MountofWar.png

A demon-horse breed, Bare is a regular horse that only the best can tame. ~ Owned by: Alex

[spoiler=Kicker]

stallion.jpg

Kicker is a pure breed war horse. Easy to tame, and very very powerful. ~ Owned by: Leo

[spoiler=Sibero]

Tiger.jpg

A tiger, Sibero is dark and prefers to be alone. ~ Owned by: Rokujo

[spoiler=Forte]

Basilisk.jpg

A basilisk, Forte is still growing and is the size of a horse. An intelligent creature. ~ Owned by: Takashi Kiryu

[spoiler=Rose]

Horizons___My_Dragon.jpg

Rose is a kind and sympathetic dragon. She is always nice and can be ridden easily. ~ Owned by: Robbie

[spoiler=Haze]

Salamander.jpg

Haze is a vicious creature that can grow size when threatened. He is ruthless and will only let the strong ride him. ~ Owned by: Dragus

[spoiler=Frenzy]

Chimera.jpg

Frenzy is a crazy beast that is loyal to his master. Useful in fights. ~ Owned by: Evan

[spoiler=Aero]

griffon1.jpg

A loyal and royal griffon. He only wants to be used by nobles or people with high nobility. ~ Owned by:

[spoiler=Kuriko]

DireBear.jpg

Kuriko is a Dire bear and is feared among most of them. Gets angry easily and is hard to control. ~ Owned by:

[spoiler=Spirits]

[spoiler=Stat]

6014fd4b45df4ecc.jpg

Stat is an electric summon spirit. Very ecstatic. Controls lightning. ~ Owned by: Leo

[spoiler=Sing]

Pixel_Sprite_Thing_by_white_angel_a.jpg

Sing is a nice spirit that enjoys helping people. Controls light. ~ Owned by:

[spoiler=Rax]

Speedpaint__Mouse_with_a_light_by_w.jpg

Rax is a friendly summon spirit. Controls metal. ~ Owned by:

[spoiler=Wel]

c8606e6af3fb7eec8f77179285341d92.jpg

Wel is a loyal summon spirit. Controls earth. ~ Owned by: Takashi

[spoiler=Raqor]

a567920fef21b5c4043a6d40f5de1b72.jpg

An evil spirit, controls darkness. ~ Owned by: Rokujo

[spoiler=Levea]

dcbf26c11d9c30c946a7616e0f1a8565.jpg

A calm spirit. Controls water. ~ Owned by: Robbie

[spoiler=Leich]

Kreiah_by_white_angel_ariah.jpg

A careless spirit. Controls wind. ~ Owned by: Alex

Once you fill this out, I will give you a class suited to your personality. Making it kinda fun.

All forum rules apply, all RP rules apply. Any questions PM me.

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Leo

Orphan or Regular: orphan

Bio: parents were killed by an assasin, Leo lived his life of terror and destruction also death to one day kill that assassin and avenged his family, he trained in the depths of a fortress to improve on his bone breaking, masterful hand-to-hand combat, silent killing, and weaponry skills

Appearance:wallpaper82800yx5.jpg

Personality: hatred, strong, cold hearted

Anything Else: "You have to be an assasin to kill an assasin"

Name: Hlyrax

Since he invited me, i'm gonna show what treu RPing's about

Orphan or Regular: Orphan

Bio: Hlyrax was abandoned a long time ago, he took alot of beating, and now he wants to show that he isn't one to push around

Appearance:celticwarrior.jpg

Personality: Cheerful, can sometime be mysterious.

Anything Else: Nah

Mai app:

Name: Takashi Kiryu

Orphan or Regular: Orphan

Bio: Takashi is a smart guy, always liking to invent and find a way to do something not possible before. His parents died before Takashi even knew them. He was accepted into the Wards Academy since.[spoiler=Appearance] l_9826ba8d546d4c97bb78aacdd826eff1.gif

Personality: Smart, sarcastic. The guy can sometimes do the most unexpected things ever, it's not to easy for him to fall for a girl.

Anything Else: Nope, but guess my class.

I'll invite Enrise.

Archived