Ward Academy [PG - 16] Summon Spirits added! Get ready for first missions!

fenrir

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: Not really, assassins suit teh dark guys. Enrise, being dark. Plus his magic and strength? UBER assassin. Enrise, teh spells you can use are invisibility and teh such. Everybody however is a normal person until they are given their class in teh RP.

OoC: I lol'd so hard.

Anyways, we start NAO, I'm bored.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Baron of teh Ward Academy shifted uneasily in his seat. Today new students were coming in, ones than can be a nuisance. 4 particular ones that caught his attention were, Rokujo, Hylrax, Leo, and Takashi. He dared not say their surnames. They had been assigned to the same room, hopefully they wouldn't cause any trouble. Hopefully...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Takashi opened teh door to his new room, he was going to share this room with several other people during his time here. Something he didn't seem so happy about. The room was rather large, with a dining table in teh middle and various other stuff around. Around the back, there were two ladders. They both lead to a spacious room, leading to several doors. He choose the one to the further most left. This was going to be a hell of a year.

Rokujo was already inside of the room, sitting like a punk would normallys sit, legs on the desk, leaning back, and reading a book whole one arm was behind the chair. Some of the people stared at him, wondering why he was sitting like that.

Rokujo has been like this atleast all his life. He didn't really care about the world much, but he didn't want it destroy. He would protect it, despite his caring about it.

Rokujo sometime looked ocasionally up, to check if some students were looking, and if they were, he would stab them with his own eyes, direct contact if you will, and they would immidietly look away.

"Sigh, why must they look at me constantly, I never did anything to them, so why must they look at me if I did."

Name:George DeathManor

Age(13-16):16

Orphan or Regular:Regular

Bio:He was unlike any regular kid.He was very aggresive,Bipolar, and Grey haired.He was always mean, rude and foul mouthed towards others and thats why his parents forced him to join the Wards Academy.

Apperance:th_AnimeGuy1-1.jpg

Personality:Rough,Edgey,Mean,Rude,Foul Mouthed,Cold Hearted

Anything Else:He's a Courier

Archived