Ward Academy [PG - 16] Summon Spirits added! Get ready for first missions!

fenrir

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you mean this?

Name:Alex

Age(13-16):16

Orphan or Regular:Orphan

Bio:He is a nice and good kid.He likes swords ever since he was 8.He had no friends when he was little and he was once attacked by a werewolf.(I know it doesnt make snse)

Appearance:Black hair,Silver armor,Black pants.and black shirt.

Personality:Nice.kind,serious when battling.

Anything Else:Nope nothing.

The baron nodded. "Rokujo, I need you to do some intelligence at the Elven Hawk Forests..." The baron points to a map. "Spys are telling us that they are planning on raiding our kingdom. Take your mount and spirit and find out what you can. You can bring someone with you, but I'm sure they'll slow you down."

"Okay, but, I need to get something that I though I would never use." Rokujo said, leaving the Barons' office, and going to his chest, and getting out a pair of gloves that he recevied from his parents.

--You know what it is, right? The gloves I'm talking about?

--Yeah, pretty much I'm done with that part.

Rokujo goes to the Stable, with his spirit on his shoulder, and walks up to Siberio. "Siberio, Raqol, Raqol, Siberio. Get to know each other." Rokujo then hooped on Siberio's back, and said, "Sorry, but we have a private mission. And we need to go, post haste."

Later...

Siberio was parked at a tree, playing with the Raqol, and Rokujo was ontop of a tree, seeing the Evlen Hawk Forests. "So this is the place huh? Great..."

Archived