Very New FIRE Starters for my Pokedex! EDITED@{&!

Master of Shadows

Just because they don't have eyes doesn't mean they can't fight. Ever hear of a superhero named Daredevil? Also you all act as if this guy is claiming to be the best spriter ever. Some comments just seem to come off a little bit jerkish. If all he wants to do is recolor and a few minor edits, that's fine. I know I've done simple stuff like recoloring. Not everyone is into more advanced forms of spriting, and that's OK.

Now that's out of the way, into the critique. The removal of the eyes on Charizard and Charmander could have been handled a little bit better. The shading has to be properly reworked, since some of it is made to go with the eye. The purple claws on Charmeleon and Charizard need to have dark purple borders, you have them with gray ones, which doesn't look good. Lastly, the fact that Charmander has a green border on the head greatly confused and bothers me. Why even green, it wasn't green to start off with!?!

AAH! Why cant you get it? They Dont Have Eyes Because They Got Mutated When Born By Ditto!

Um' date=' Dittos have eyes...

[/quote']

Key word is mutated Raelen. There was a defect in the birth, so they were born miscolored and without eyes. Also he has yet to claim these to be Fakemon.

AAH! Why cant you get it? They Dont Have Eyes Because They Got Mutated When Born By Ditto!

Um' date=' Dittos have eyes...

[/quote']

Key word is mutated Raelen. There was a defect in the birth, so they were born miscolored and without eyes. Also he has yet to claim these to be Fakemon.

Yes, but no eyes? It would be cool if he got mutated in some other way.

Archived