[God Duelist] - Woot! More Plant support?

Seta

[align=center]Believe it or not ;)

84512vm4.jpg

Once per turn, you can destroy 1 Plant-Type token on the field. If this card battles a FIRE monster, decrease the ATK of this card by 1000 during the Damage Calculation only. If this card battles a Plant-Type monster, destroy it with this cards effect without applying the Damage Calculation. Each time a Plant-Type token is destroyed, increase your Life Points by 100.

Image credit: Magic TCG site

Rate

- GD[/align]

I suppose it's all right. Maybe a bit underpowered. Still nice art though. 8/10

the Damage Calculation = damage calculation (both instances)

cards = card's

Learn OCG before you fix it.

the Damage Calculation - Damage Calculation

cards is correct. He's just a sucky noob that thinks hes something. Nice card though.

Excuse me but I do know my OCG.

card's is possessive, it implies the card's ownership of the effect.

Examples of both from CSOC:

The World Tree

Group: Spell Card

Type: Spell

Icon:Continuous

Each time a Plant-Type monster(s) on the field is destroyed, place 1 Flower Counter on this card. You can remove Flower Counters to activate this card's effects. • Remove 1: Target face-up Plant-Type monster gains 400 ATK and DEF until the End Phase. • Remove 2: Destroy 1 card on the field. • Remove 3: Select 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it.

Prideful Roar

Group: Trap Card

Type: Trap

Activate only during damage calculation when the ATK of your battling monster is lower than the ATK of your opponent's, and pay Life Points equal to the difference in ATK. Your monster gains ATK equal to that difference + 300, during damage calculation only.

This card can be easily destroyed by any card effect, which means it wont stay long on the field, also you can only destroy 1 plant token on the field during each turn ( if u have a plant token ), so yeah I guess it should be 500 or more..

but it's your card anyway, this is just my opinion ^^

you could add " each time this card destroys a Plant-Type monster, Special Summon 1 Plant Token" << the rest is up to you

Archived