Whats your favorite type of music?

Danilus

*Pulls out MP3 Player and looks through music* - Anything that sounds good to me from Tchaikovsky to Guns N Roses, splash in a bit, or alot of Queen, plus about 20 one hit wonders like Born to be Alive, Bad to the Bone, Turning Japanese, Ballroom Blitz, Broken Wings, Eye of the Tiger, The Final Countdown, I Ran (So Far Away), Rock and Roll Part II... Don't forget some politcally lame English rappers, The Streets. Then you come across a few Dire Straits classics, and are suprised and shocked to find a bit of Robbie Williams. The Cantina Song from Star Wars pops up out of nowhere... A limted amount of Green Day can be seen, then some traditional Aussie hits with I'm a Bloke by Chris Franklin, Land Downunder, This is Australia, Reckless, etc.. Then The Great Escape, one of the many instrumental movie themes on the device. Finally a small sample of U2 to top it off...

I'm like a Titanic museum, just a bunch of weird crap in one place.

Hmm *Takes a look at MP3 player* I have lots of albums of Lordi (A Finnish rock band) Godsmack, Iron Maiden (About 5 songs) Enya, shes an irish folk singer and i've always liked her music. I also have some random Ambient tracks on here somewhere aswell as a small selection of Japanese music. 8)

Well good thing your not anymore! That reminds me, have any of you heard 'The Emo Song' by Adam and Andrew? The only thing in this song I don't agree with is the Nintendo bit, I'll post the lyrics if you want, but it will offend any Emos.

Well' date=' I like lots kinds of music, but opera.My favourite bands are Linkin Park,Greenday,Metallica, and so like that.[/quote']

Dude you got to feel the chill sometimes, yes I know Metal, Nu-Metal and Classic Rock rules but there has to be sometime in life where you can just sit down and realx to Andrea Bocelli, Daved Foster, Josh Groban, Mozart, Strauss, Grieg, Beethoven, Lutoslawsk... the list is endless why not go listen to some.. Its good for the soul... man....

Ok.. I'm ranting now.. time for sleep... G'night...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived