Card ~ Maker§ Academy - THE NEW GENERAL HEADQUARTERS

StevenBray

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to double post but I have a new thread idea to whoever wants to run it on behalf of the Academy. It will be put in the "Introductions" thread and it will sort of act like a tourists information hut. The Main Post will have must see threads for new members called "landmarks". One of which will be the "Card Maker Academy General Headquarters". Thoughts or comments?

Yeah' date=' and I will like to note that all Duelist Cards made for new members are banned exception being me, and those that help me. If anyone else sees others then they are to be reported to me. I hate the idea of everyone copying STL, and then me. Yeh no ones gana agree to this but who cares. I'll say it anyways...

[/quote']

What duelist cards? You mean the CMA membership banners?

Sorry to double post but I have a new thread idea to whoever wants to run it on behalf of the Academy. It will be put in the "Introductions" thread and it will sort of act like a tourists information hut. The Main Post will have must see threads for new members called "landmarks". One of which will be the "Card Maker Academy General Headquarters". Thoughts or comments?

I would,but I have a load of stuff on the go now.The YCM Awards weren't even my idea,and yet I'm doing them without any reward...how do I get suckered into this stuff.

It's time to vote for the Colosseum matches! (Round 5)

Challenge: Create a Pizza Card that uses REAL cards in the TCG as ingredients.

You have 1 vote to put towards your fav pizzas, lol

MadLobsterPizza.jpgpizzacard.png

createcard.php-8.jpg

Challenge: Create a card that alternates between being a Spell Card and a Trap Card.

You have 1 Vote towards which is the most creative and balanced.

LastTriptoSancuary.jpgsunandmoon.jpg

ShiftingIdeals.png

Challenge: Create a Monster Card that is actually 2 monsters at once

I made this match purposly vauge, so you have 2 votes towards whichever ones you think are the most creative with the description that was given to them.

scrapupgradeaj7.pngz2.jpg

DoubleFireDragon.jpgMONSTERKATwinsOfShame.jpg

Please PM your votes to me, DO NOT POST THEM IN THIS THREAD.

Archived