Star Wars Clone and Troopers Set(50/50)(complete-please move to Finished Sets)

ironmanben

Here are 3 new ones. Now all I have to do are the shadow trooper, some other cards, and the...groan...union monsters. Accidentally posted it twice. Sorry about that.

[spoiler=Imperials]170467on1.jpg

[spoiler=Magic and Trap]170467yj9.jpg170467hc1.jpg

Here are 3 new ones. Now all I have to do are the shadow trooper, some other cards, and the...groan...union monsters.

[spoiler=Imperials]170467on1.jpg

[spoiler=Magic and Trap]170467yj9.jpg170467hc1.jpg

Again, 2 more. Just 8 to go. I realize that Thermal Detonator may have some OCG errors. The pictures are NOT made by me combining 2 this time. Sorry 4 the white background on the Armor, I wanted a picture that had absolutely no other focus except the armor. I wanted it to look that way.

[spoiler=Magic and Trap]170467wg3.jpg170467ou8.jpg

2 More cards. Again, some pics made by me.

[spoiler=Seperatist Ships]

170467pg5.jpg

Card Lore:

This card must be summoned in Face-Up defense position, or it is destroyed. This card may not attack of change positions unless equipped with 1 "Battle Droid Pilot". While this card is Face-Up on your field, each monster with "Battle Droid" in its name that is in Face-Up defense position on your field can not be attacked, and is not affected by Spell and Trap cards.

170467zn6.jpg

Card Lore:

This card must be summoned in Face-Up defense position, or it is destroyed. This card may not attack of change positions unless equipped with 1 "Battle Droid Pilot". When this card is attacked, flip a coin 3 times. If all results are heads, the attack is negated.

1 more:

[spoiler=Imperial Ships]170467gu9.jpg

Card Lore:

This card must be summoned in face up defense position, or it is destroyed. This card may not attack or change positions unless equipped with one "TIE Fighter Pilot". If this card is destroyed, any "TIE Fighter Pilot" equipped to this card is also destroyed. If this card is destroyed by a monster with under 2700 ATK, the attacking moster is also destroyed.

Just 5 more to go.

Better pics are out there to those who are willing to look.

It really depends what kind of pics you're looking for. For example, the first 25 pages of Trade Federation MTT on google are the lego models of it. I try to stay away from pictures of toys and video games on my cards. But I'm sure there is a better pic out there, and wen I find it, I will add it to my card, whichever card it may be.

2 of the final 5 in this set. Just 3 more to go.

[spoiler=Imperials]

170467em2.jpg

Card Lore:

When this card is Summoned sucessfully, you can Summon one card with "TIE Fighter" in its name from your hand. Once per turn, you can equip this card to one card with "TIE Fighter" in its name as an Equip Spell Card OR change it back to a monster in face up Defense Position.

170467er8.jpg

The Imperial Officer is just meant to be a random Imperial Officer. I know the guy in the pic has a name that is listed somewhere, but I didn't want the card to be specifically that guy. He just happens to be in the picture.

The final 3 cards of this set!!!! I'M DONE!!!!! FINALLY!!!!

[spoiler=Republic Ships]

170467ey7.jpg

Card Lore:

This card must be summoned in face up defense position, or it is destroyed. This card can not attack or change positions unless equipped with one "Clone Pilot". This card can be equipped with one "Clone Pilot" each turn(Max. 2). While this card is in Attack Position on your field, each card with "Clone" in its name that is in Defense Position can not be attacked.

[spoiler=Seperatists]

170467za7.jpg

Card Lore:

When this card is Summoned sucessfully, you can Summon one card with "Trade Federation Ship" in its name from your hand. Once per turn, you can equip this card to one card with "Trade Federation Ship" in its name as an Equip Spell Card OR change it back to a monster in face up Defense Position.

[spoiler=Magic and Trap]

170467hz9.jpg

There may be a few OCG errors on this one, if so please point them out.

Keep watch in this forum, for my next set:

The Rebellion Strikes

It will feature characters such as:

Han Solo

Nien Numb

Princess Leia

Boba Fett

Admiral Ackbar and more!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived