I haven't been here for a while,so i thought i'd have another go.

Spiff!

This is my newest deck.i've yet to test against serious players,but i should be doing that next month anyway.

I'm not sure what sort of deck this is,but it's a sort of mishmash of lots of little ideas i've had and never used,alongside some little combos and tricks to annoy my opponent.Main win condition,Beat the crud out of my opponent while not letting him do the same to me.

enough talk,here we go:

Zone of Unclassifiability!

Monsters:21

LV 5+

x1 Evil Hero Malicious Edge

x1 Vanity's Ruler

x1 PMD

x2 The Tricky

x1 Needle Burrower

LV 1-4

x1 Freed the Brave Wanderer

x3 Disciple of the Forbidden Spell

x2 Drillroid

x3 Giant Rat

x1 Dekoichi

x1 Gilasaurus

x1 Marauding Captain

x1 Marshmallon

x1 Treeborn Frog

x1 Arcana Force 0 - The Fool

Spells:11

x1 Brain Control

x1 Smashing Ground

x1 MST

x1 Heavy Storm

x1 Lightning Vortex

x1 Monster Reborn

x2 Double Summon

x1 Creature Swap

x1 Hand Destruction

x1 Banner of Courage

Traps:8

x2 Bottomless

x2 Threatening Roar

x2 Solemn

x1 Reckless Greed

x1 Magic Jammer

so..uh..if you can help,like,name it/classify it,i'll give you a rep.

I don't know what you're trying to do here really, but if you want a basic, easy to use beatdown deck, then warrior/earth toolbox is probably your best bet, and pretty cheap to boot.

The following cards aren't worth running:

x2 The Tricky (major loss in card advantage, bad outside Tricky Turbo)

x1 Needle Burrower (weak, and the effect is terrible)

x1 Freed the Brave Wanderer (deck needs to be focussed around it if it is to be run at all)

x3 Disciple of the Forbidden Spell

x2 Drillroid

x1 Gilasaurus

x1 Marauding Captain (a bit crummy unless you're using it with Junk Synchron for an instant Goyo Guardian... but even then there are better options)

x1 Arcana Force 0 - The Fool (unnecessary stall sucks in this format)

x2 Double Summon (loss in card advantage that is only used in certain weird deck types)

x1 Hand Destruction (no use outside an OTK, or if you're looking to get stuff into the grave)

x1 Banner of Courage

x1 Magic Jammer

If you want to go with a toolboxy style deck, keep your Giant Rats, then include plenty of targets such as Injection Fairy Lily, Card Trooper, Grand Mole, Exiled Force, D.D. Warrior, Legendary Jujitsu Master, Elemental Hero Wildheart etc, then add some other decent generic warriors such as D.D. Warrior Lady, add in 3 Reinforcement of the Army, and you'll pretty much be all set.

Hope I helped!

[align=center]i get you.but most of those choices can be explained.the rest are filler till i find something better.

Tricky:He is an instant 2000 on the field,which is a nice little start to the duel.he can dump Disciples so that i can power up my final one.

Needle Burrower:I always wanted to use it.i like its effect.it can take out most common 4* monsters,and deal 2K dmg to boot.plus i can just summon a tricky to use as tribute fodder.

Freed:Only really in there because there are quite a few Light monsters here.he uses those Disciples that are in the Grave doing nothing,once i summon the third,one last time.there is AF 0 - The Fool as well,so once it's served it's purpose as tribute fodder/stall,he can be dispensed with.

Drillroid:Defense monsters are annoying.

Gilasaurus:Tribute fodder.

Marauding+Double Summon:Quick Vanity's Ruler,or just captain,to summon/protect monsters.

Hand destruction:You said it yourself.Disciple likes the Grave.plus,it can dump 2 instantly,so no waiting for them to go when your opponent likes.

Banner:it pumps Disciple and Needle Boy up so they can get over stuff,for disciple,stuff it can't beat with its effect,and for Needle,it helps him USE his.

the rats are there to quickly thin the deck and provide filler.

i wasn't aiming for a toolboxy deck,or warriors,but something that quickly provides some form of answer,whether it be an effect,or a stronger monster,to any threat that comes my way.

A kind of Aggro/Control deck.i would like for peeps to give help on how to make it do its job better,not provide a new one.[/align]

Well how about mcapt at 2 so you can lock ish down? I mean at 1 the lockdown does not exist but with 2 hey I personally like the combo.. And since you like cards that are kinda weak and can special summon why not add some tuners and synchros to take advantage of them?? Since you run double summon 2 mcapts+random lv2 tuner = some of the best synchros available to the tcg..

Archived