Lock PLZ messed up

Here is the deck that i am currently using. aint sure if it classified as traditional or advanced cuz i havent checked the forbidden and limited lists lately.

Monsters - 16

1 Caius the Shadow Monarch

1 Dark Scorpion - Meanae the Thorn

2 D.D. Survivor

1 Despair from the Dark

1 Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

1 Goblin Black Ops

1 Great Long Nose

1 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer

1 Lord of D.

1 Lord of the Lamp

1 Mystic Tomato

1 Opticlops

1 Phantom of Chaos

1 Sangan

1 Witch of the Black Forest

Spells - 14

1 Big Bang Shot

1 Card Destruction

1 Dark Core

1 Enemy Controller

1 Final Countdown

1 Fissure

1 Heavy Storm

2 Lightning Vortex

1 Mystic Plasma Zone

1 Reinforcement of the Army

1 Rod of Silence - Kay'est

1 Stamping Destruction

1 The Warrior Returning Alive

Traps - 12

1 By Order of the Emperor

1 Ceasefire

1 Chain Burst

1 The Dragon's Bead

2 Jar of Greed

2 Just Desserts

3 Sakuretsu Armor

1 Torrential Tribute

Don't give up on the game, sbdnate's always like this with newbies... can't really blame him, I mean, you can only take so much before you crack, eh?

My advice to you is:

Lurk More

In other words, you've still got a long way to go before you can even think of playing at a competitive level, so stay here for a bit without making any posts, and learn by looking at decent players' decks. Also, if you have local tournaments, just go to them and play. Even if you get completely slaughtered, the best way to improve is to play those who are better than you, study why and how their deck beat yours, and establish which cards in your deck aren't worth playing with. You'll soon pick it up and it'll make you a much better player than if we just tell you which cards are bad, because at this level you won't understand.

ugh i give up all i wanted when i posted my deck was a few pointers on not this 'gtfo' or ppl basically saying im stupid. if i had the money to get better cards to make a better deck i would but this is the closest i can get to a deck with a "THEME" with the cards i have. so plz stop bashing the deck ok. plus how do u know that the deck wont work just by looking at the names of the cards. some times it is better to jump then find a bridge.

I don't think the cards themselves suck I just don't really see any real combos with this deck and I just have to know.. Lord of d... why??? lol I can't see any use of him from a quick glance at this deck.. And don't worry a lot of people on this website.. Well I think its pretty obvious to tell what they are in real life lol

Archived