My Removed From Play Deck (Helios/Humunculus dealio)

EthanSmith1

Please Leave Feedback. Deck contains:

Deck Name: Helios Removed

Author: EthanSmith1[/u]

Count: 55

Monsters: 25

Tribute:

Divine Knight Ishzark

Golden Homunculus

Golden Homunculus

Helios Duo Megistus

Helios Duo Megistus

Helios Trice Megistus

Helios Trice Megistus

Non-Tribute:

Aqua Spirit

Banisher of the Radiance

Bazoo the Soul-Eater

D.D. Crazy Beast

D.D. Warrior Lady

DUCKER Mobile Cannon

Des Lacooda

Garuda the Wind Spirit

Helios - The Primordial Sun

Helios - The Primordial Sun

Homunculus the Alchemic Being

Jetroid

Magical Merchant

Man-Eater Bug

Man-Eater Bug

Shield Warrior

Yomi Ship

Yomi Ship

Spells: 21

Black Pendant

Card Destruction

Convulsion of Nature

Dimensional Fissure

Emergency Provisions

Grand Convergence

Grand Convergence

Grand Convergence

Hammer Shot

Light of Redemption

Light of Redemption

Light of Redemption

Mage Power

Nobleman of Crossout

Red Medicine

Soul Exchange

Soul Release

Soul Release

Soul Release

Swords of Revealing Light

The Cheerful Coffin

Traps: 9

Chain Destruction

Disappear

Elemental Absorber

Elemental Absorber

Macro Cosmos

Macro Cosmos

Macro Cosmos

Sakuretsu Armor

Spacegate

You have 3 cards from each Helios monster' date=' but no Caius? lolwut?

Also, random Spell/Trap card choices like Red Medicine and Disappear.

Yep, it's bad alright.

[/quote']

unfortunatly i have... i would have posted those but its against the site rules... and i dint wwnt to scar anyone for the rest of their lives like i have been... *shudder*

should it be about that or something else?

ill choose something else

This topic is now about this chick and how much you Don't want to see whats under that blue thing.

wtf_06.jpg

Unless that chick is a man' date=' I kinda wanna see whats under that blue thing XD.

[/quote']

trust me... you dont... if i can find the site that i got it from again i will send it to you later... or it could just be me... im not into anorexic girls... they have no @ss to speak of... and they just creep me out...

This topic is now about this chick and how much you Don't want to see whats under that blue thing.

wtf_06.jpg

Unless that chick is a man' date=' I kinda wanna see whats under that blue thing XD.

[/quote']

trust me... you dont... if i can find the site that i got it from again i will send it to you later... or it could just be me... im not into anorexic girls... they have no @ss to speak of... and they just creep me out...

I wonder why she kinda looked freaky to me. *hits self across head repeatedly for even comtemplating what I said originally in response to this picture*

wtf_06.jpg

[/quote']

I wonder why she kinda looked freaky to me. *hits self across head repeatedly for even comtemplating what I said originally in response to this picture*

... it seems kinda hard to miss...

wtf_06.jpg

[/quote']

I must be tired. Its 12:30am where I live.

wtf_06.jpg

[/quote']

only 12:30... sissy... JK

its just hitting 9:00 am where i am... yes i am in school right now... but this class is a joke so i get on here.

wtf_06.jpg

[/quote']

only 12:30... sissy... JK

its just hitting 9:00 am where i am... yes i am in school right now... but this class is a joke so i get on here.

I used to go on YCM when I was at school during IT lessons trolling to up my post count until it got blocked on the school servers.

Archived