LOCK

:.Bronze Hat.:™

"How cute, you guys think you can fight back. I'd prefer not to hurt you.. just yet. Now come quietly. We can do this the easy way.. or.. (Draws his huge sword) we can do this the other easy way..

Meanwhile..

Relic staggered to get up and face his assailants.

Relic: Rrgh! 4 against 1 huh? Real "Noble" heh.

Ravine: I suggest you not struggle. Some of those wounds Gotham gave you might kill you. You know he hates holding back. Now about those X-Breeds you've been harboring.. you're going to help us find them and capture them and kill-

Relic: In your dreams!

(grabs his sword and rushes at Ravine who moves out the way)

Relic then turns around and transforms his hand into a Scorpion claw and lashes at Ravine. Ravine slides his sword into the claw and up to Relic's neck.

Ravine: Heh, got a little left in you?

Relic: A bunch!

Lashes out his scorpion tail and simultaneously transforms his other hand into a Spider-like claw.

Ravine: I see you've got a few new upgrades..

With his free hand he reaches and pulls out another sword. As Relic viciously lashes out at him he deflects each blow.

Ravine: You know I'd hate to hurt my own brother..

Relic: Like I care!

Relic continues to lash out at Ravine using combinations of transformations from all kinds of animals and creatures. Finally after hundreds of unsuccessful hits he passes out from pain and exhaustion..

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the stranger charged, Freeman fired a beam at the sword creating sparks to come out making the enemy drop it and stop in his tracks. Freeman charged, hitting him with the butt of his rifle and swoop kicking him to the ground. As he lie there Freeman restraints him by stepping on him and pointing his rifle at his head. "You brought this apone your self. Who are you." Freeman yelled.

Before Freeman can unload a shot another person (Wearing the same outfit but this time a girl) comes and kicks the rifle out his hand. "Gravesend what are you doing interrupting my dinner!?" the guy yells at the girl. As he turns to yell he misses Horror of Pain. "Now look what you made me do!" he sreams at her.

Ooc: Freeman can it go this way?

Sorry for being OP but it's for a really good reason.

The man grabs Ryoko's Claymore (ouch) and throws Ryoko down. The girl turns towards Andrial and glares at her. As her eyes glow green the psychic blasts deflect back at Andrial and Freeman knocking Andrial into Kouta.

Man: Heh? Is this all they got?

Gravesend: Just shut up grab some of them. We don't have tome to play around.

the man grabs Ryoko and throws him over his shoulder. He then advances toward Andrial and Kouta.

Man: These three will do right?

OOC: PLEASE excuse my OPness. I have an amazing idea for this RP.

What Kouta and Kaze thought they were fighting turned into a pile of snakes while the real Gravesend appeared behind Kaze. She glares at Kaze, eyes glowing green again, paralyzing her.

At he same time the guy takes in a deep breath and sprays fire on the chemicals, causing an explosion. In the confusion he rushes Kouta and pins him down.

Archived