LOCK

:.Bronze Hat.:™

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Relic, Kaze and Kouta wake up in a room surrounded by glowing symbols. Relic and Kouta are chained down while Kaze is tied up with snakes.

A door opens and Ravine and Gravesend walk in.

Relic: You! When I get free you're gonna pay for this! just watch.

Ravine: Heh..

Gravesend: Don't even try anything! this room was built to negate the powers of whoever enters it!

Ravine: Now I have a job for the three of you..

Relic, Kaze and Kouta wake up in a room surrounded by glowing symbols. Relic and Kouta are chained down while Kaze is tied up with snakes.

A door opens and Ravine and Gravesend walk in.

Relic: You! When I get free you're gonna pay for this! just watch.

Ravine: Heh..

Gravesend: Don't even try anything! this room was built to negate the powers of whoever enters it!

Ravine: Now I have a job for the three of you..

Ryko and Andrail had portaled inside the place that Kaze, Kouta and Relic were tied up, at which Ryko Snuck Behind Ravine and held his Claymore to his Throat, While Andrial Grabbed Gravesend and Held a Gray Arrow to her Throat, which Andrail Said "Release My Brother and Nobody gets hurt" and Ryko had Also said "Release Kaze and Nobody gets hurt"

OoC: I'm actually not talking about the same room Either, That room could probably negate the near-Godly power of a TWB(Which is the Initials of Transcended Whispering Beast, Which Ryko is, Andrail however is a different story, She is able to Maintain a Thought and Materialize it without KOing herself, and those Thoughts, Although Etheral, They do not count as a power, but rather another Being, oh and she is a half Wraith in her Normal form, She can Fly, but she isn't Etheral)

Oh and you Double posted the same message

Gravesend: YOU DARE THREATEN ME IN MY DOMAIN!?

She transforms into snakes and reforms in the middle of the room.

Ravine just smirks and Ryoko is surprised when the man he snuck up on appears behind him with a sword at his throat (like in Naruto) Ravine then shoves Ryoko and slides out the door, slamming it close.

Ooc: Everyone vs Gravesend. This should be good!

PS. Gravesend made the room so its only natural that she can cheat and use powers. I'll PM Hat her moves list.

OoC: Oh and a little Warning Premier, If Gravesend is able to use her power, until she stops using her powers, The field will weaken so much that Ryko can Smash it with his sheer power alone (If he Does a Power Burst that is)

Kyko got up and had Sensed Andrail Almost Immediately, At which she Creates a portal near Where Ryko, Andrial, and Kouta was, then as Gravesend used her Snake powers, He had saw the Chance and Destroyed the Wall that kept Kyko and Ryu at Bay

Archived