2 Dark Factory of Mass Production

1 Monster Reborn

1 Heavy Storm

1 Foolish Burial

3 Hand Destruction

3 Dark World Dealings

Extra Deck: 15

Generic large Synchro monsters. On a time limit here, have to explain later. xD

I know it's messed but I thought it'd be fun, if it goes for Exodia it mills them and gets them back with stuff like Explosion, Reincarnation, and Mass, or it could just go with JD, DAD, Synchros, that stuff.

Deck 2: Even moar lolz.

Monsters: 20

Blue-Eyes White Dragon x3

Red-Eyes Black Dragon x3

Tri-Horned Dragon x3

Cosmo Queen x3

Serpent Night Dragon x3

Exodia the Forbidden One x1

Right Arm of the Forbidden One x1

Left Arm of the Forbidden One x1

Right Leg of the Forbidden One x1

Left Leg of the Forbidden One x1

Spells: 20

Summoner's Art x3

Trade-In x3

Super Rejuvenation x3

Hand Destruction x3

Dark World Dealings x3

Upstart Goblin x2

Allure of Darkness x3

Vanilla beatsticks that're used as draw fodder for many different cards. Summoner's Art can search any non Exodiai monster too, which is nice. =P

replace cosmo queen with tri-horned dragon.

then add in heart of the underdog, since you only have one effect monster. if you find it not being terribly useful, add cosmo queen back in, since it works with trade in.

also, if your going to troll lvl 5-7 vanilla dragons, at least get creative with it. throw in hyozanryu, serpent night, crawling dragon, meteor, luster 2, mikazukinoyaiba, parrot dragon, ryu-ran, seiyaryu, yamadran, sky dragon, and typhone 2 (obviously not all of em)

obviously not all of them, but why run 3 red eyes and 3 curse when you can have a colorful variety of suck?

speaking fo reals though, you might want to consider dragon dwelling in the cave and luster 1

for vanillas, dragons, and actually summonable things.

dragon in the cave is a 20 def, and luster 1 is a 19 atk, between them you can at least shield from some levels of damage, as opposed to none.

replace cosmo queen with tri-horned dragon. Tri-Horned is maxed out already bra.

then add in heart of the underdog' date=' since you only have one effect monster.[b']Meh, still only has a 50% chance and only triggers in the Draw Phase, I'd rather not.[/b]

if you find it not being terribly useful, add cosmo queen back in, since it works with trade in.

also, if your going to troll lvl 5-7 vanilla dragons, at least get creative with it. Actually, I only used REDB and Curse of Dragon for lack of any Level 8 Normal Dragons, and the 5-7s I did use were DARK so they could be Allured, and they're also effective due to Summoner's Art. Also, notice WHY I'm "trolling" these Vanailla dragons. Draw fodder. If they're non-DARK, they're just worse, if they are DARK, they're no better than REBD and Curse in the first place, and REDB and Curse are easily obtained and look sick.

throw in hyozanryu, (Non-DARK, pointless.)

serpent night, (Would have exact same purpose as REBD, and REBD's cooler.)

crawling dragon, (Non-DARK, pointless.)

meteor, (Non-DARK, pointless.)

luster 2, (Non-DARK, pointless.)

mikazukinoyaiba, (Maybe, but TP Ultra Rares are generally hard to come by.)

parrot dragon, (Non-DARK, pointless.)

ryu-ran, (Non-DARK, pointless.)

seiyaryu, (Non-DARK, pointless.)

yamadran, (Search on yugioh wikia comes up with nothing, I assume it was made up.)

sky dragon, (Looks stupid, non-DARK, pointless.)

typhone 2 (Non-DARK, pointless.)

(obviously not any of them.)

but why run 3 red eyes and 3 curse when you can have a colorful variety of suck? Please, figure out the main purpose of the Deck before making yourself look stupid.

speaking fo reals though, you might want to consider dragon dwelling in the cave and luster 1

for vanillas, dragons, and actually summonable things. Please, figure out the main purpose of the Deck before making yourself look stupid.

dragon in the cave is a 20 def, and luster 1 is a 19 atk, between them you can at least shield from some levels of damage, as opposed to none. This is an Exodia Deck.

did i really not see trihorned and allure? i must be insane.

for that much i feel bad.

its still trolly, sir.

that being said

what you have is an exodia deck that has no defenses. if you dont draw exodia within the first few turns, your already dead.

leaving it up to that much chance is bad, especially given how many dead draws you can get with that build.

also, i spelt it wrong:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yamadron

serpent night is still cool.

^Yes, but the point is to get Exodia out on the first few turns. Let's do a test. I'mma use random.org to see how it works, I'll punch in the cards and see if I can get Exodia and how many turns it'll take. We'll do 3 Tests.

Test A

List Randomizer

There were 40 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Dark World Dealings

2. Left Arm of the Forbidden One

3. Dark World Dealings

4. Super Rejuvenation

5. Curse of Dragon

6. Red-Eyes Black Dragon

7. Trade-In

8. Left Leg of the Forbidden One

9. Dark World Dealings

10. Cosmo Queen

11. Curse of Dragon

12. Allure of Darkness

13. Allure of Darkness

14. Summoner's Art

15. Hand Destruction

16. Trade-In

17. Upstart Goblin

18. Trade-In

19. Summoner's Art

20. Super Rejuvenation

21. Blue-Eyes White Dragon

22. Right Arm of the Forbidden One

23. Right Leg of the Forbidden One

24. Hand Destruction

25. Cosmo Queen

26. Blue-Eyes White Dragon

27. Exodia the Forbidden One

28. Curse of Dragon

29. Tri-Horned Dragon

30. Tri-Horned Dragon

31. Blue-Eyes White Dragon

32. Red-Eyes Black Dragon

33. Tri-Horned Dragon

34. Super Rejuvenation

35. Red-Eyes Black Dragon

36. Allure of Darkness

37. Upstart Goblin

38. Hand Destruction

39. Cosmo Queen

40. Summoner's Art

Starting hand:

1. Dark World Dealings

2. Left Arm of the Forbidden One

3. Dark World Dealings

4. Super Rejuvenation

5. Curse of Dragon

6. Red-Eyes Black Dragon

1. Activate Super Rejuvenation, activate both DWDs. Draw 2, discard REDB and Curse. Trade-In and Left Leg added to hand. End turn, Cosmo and DWD added to hand for Rejuvenation.

2. Draw Phase, draw Curse of Dragon, activate Trade-In, discard Cosmo, draw 2 Allures, Activate Dwd, discard 1 Allure, draw Summoner's Art. Activate Summoner's Art, search Tri-Horned Dragon. Activate Allure, draw 2 cards (Hand Destruction and Trade-In), remove Curse.

3. Draw card (Upstart Goblin.) Activate Upstart, draw another Trade-In. Activate 1 of the Trade-Ins, discard Tri-Horned Dragon, draw Summoner's Art and Super Rejuvenation. Activate Summoner's Art, get a Blue-Eyes. Activate Trade-In, discard Blue-Eyes, draw Right Leg and Right Arm. Activate Super, Set Hand Destruction. End turn, draw 2 for Super (Another Hand Destruction and Cosmo Queen.) During opp's Draw Phase activate face-down Hand Destruction discard Hand and Cosmo, draw BEWD and Exodia Head. Exodia Obliterate!

So test 1, we got Exodia before opponent could do his 3rd turn where he can attack. Opp probably won't be able to do 8k in those two attacking turns, so this was a success.

Test B

List Randomizer

1. Red-Eyes Black Dragon

2. Curse of Dragon

3. Exodia the Forbidden One

4. Tri-Horned Dragon

5. Trade-In

6. Super Rejuvenation

7. Right Leg of the Forbidden One

8. Hand Destruction

9. Left Leg of the Forbidden One

10. Cosmo Queen

11. Dark World Dealings

12. Trade-In

13. Trade-In

14. Curse of Dragon

15. Tri-Horned Dragon

16. Allure of Darkness

17. Red-Eyes Black Dragon

18. Allure of Darkness

19. Hand Destruction

20. Red-Eyes Black Dragon

21. Cosmo Queen

22. Tri-Horned Dragon

23. Summoner's Art

24. Super Rejuvenation

25. Dark World Dealings

26. Dark World Dealings

27. Blue-Eyes White Dragon

28. Upstart Goblin

29. Blue-Eyes White Dragon

30. Left Arm of the Forbidden One

31. Allure of Darkness

32. Curse of Dragon

33. Cosmo Queen

34. Upstart Goblin

35. Blue-Eyes White Dragon

36. Super Rejuvenation

37. Summoner's Art

38. Right Arm of the Forbidden One

39. Summoner's Art

40. Hand Destruction

1. Starting hand:

1. Red-Eyes Black Dragon

2. Curse of Dragon

3. Exodia the Forbidden One

4. Tri-Horned Dragon

5. Trade-In

6. Super Rejuvenation

Activate Super Rejuvenation. Activate Trade-In, discard Tri-Horned, draw Right Leg and Hand Destruction, activate Hand Destruction, discard Curse and REBD, draw Left Leg and Cosmo Queen. End turn, Super gives 3 cards, DWD, Trade-In, and Trade-In.

2. Draw Curse of Dragon. Activate 1 Trade-In, discard Cosmo Queen, draw another Curse and Tri-Horned. Activate another Trade-In, discard Tri-Horned, draw Allure and REBD. Activate Allure on a Curse, draw another Allure and a Hand Destruction. Activate Allure on the other Curse, draw REBD and Cosmo Queen. Activate Hand, discard 2 REBDs, draw Tri-Horned Dragon and Summoner's Art. Activate Summoner's, get a Curse of Dragon. Activate DWD, discard Curse, get a Super Rejuvenation. Activate Super. Draw 4 cards. DWD, DWD, BEWD, and Upstart.

3. Draw another BEWD, activate both DWDs, discard both BEWDs, draw Left Arm and an Allure. Activate Allure, remove Tri-Horned, draw Cosmo Queen and another Upstart. Activate 2 Upstarts, draw BEWD and Super Rejuvenation. Activate Super and end turn. Draw an Art and Right Arm. Exodia Obliterate. 2 cards left in Deck. Opponent didn't get a 3rd turn to kill you.

Test C

List Randomizer

1. Common Charity

2. Right Leg of the Forbidden One

3. Hand Destruction

4. Common Charity

5. Blue-Eyes White Dragon

6. Red-Eyes Black Dragon

7. Trade-In

8. Cosmo Queen

9. Allure of Darkness

10. Upstart Goblin

11. Hand Destruction

12. Summoner's Art

13. Left Arm of the Forbidden One

14. Exodia the Forbidden One

15. Dark World Dealings

16. Upstart Goblin

17. Blue-Eyes White Dragon

18. Hand Destruction

19. Cosmo Queen

20. Trade-In

21. Super Rejuvenation

22. Right Arm of the Forbidden One

23. Summoner's Art

24. Left Leg of the Forbidden One

25. Tri-Horned Dragon

26. Dark World Dealings

27. Summoner's Art

28. Super Rejuvenation

29. Super Rejuvenation

30. Curse of Dragon

31. Tri-Horned Dragon

32. Blue-Eyes White Dragon

33. Trade-In

34. Dark World Dealings

35. Red-Eyes Black Dragon

36. Curse of Dragon

37. Tri-Horned Dragon

38. Curse of Dragon

39. Red-Eyes Black Dragon

40. Cosmo Queen

Starting hand:

1. Allure of Darkness

2. Right Leg of the Forbidden One

3. Hand Destruction

4. Allure of Darkness

5. Blue-Eyes White Dragon

6. Red-Eyes Black Dragon

Activate Allure, remove REBD, draw Trade-In and Cosmo Queen. Activate Trade-In, discard BEWD, draw Allure and Upstart Goblin. Activate Allure, remove Cosmo, draw Hand Destruction and Summoner's Art. Activate Summoner's Art, fetch a Curse. Activate 3rd Allure, remove Curse, draw Left Arm and Head. Activate Upstart, draw DWD. Activate DWD, discard Hand, draw Upstart. Activate Upstart, draw BEWD. End turn.

2. Draw Hand Destruction, activate it, discard the other Hand, and BEWD. Draw Cosmo Queen and Trade-In. Activate Trade-In, discard Cosmo, draw Super Rejuvenation and Right Arm, activate Super Rejuvenation. End turn, draw 1 card fro Super, Exodia Obliterate.

Opponent didn't get a second turn to attack you, so huge success.

This doesn't have many dead draw problems because EVERYTHING is discard fodder for somethin'.

As for Serpent Night, yes it's probably cooler than Curse, but has the same overall function so it's pointless for me to make that change, especially since Serpents are pretty hard to come by.

first, speaking as a programmer, dont put any stock in randomizing engines. they do show you possibilities, dont get me wrong, but they lack the realism of actually holding the deck out and shuffling it. theres more factors in that sort of random, its a bit confusing.

now lets look at this from the pessimistic way.

let me see if i cant order this so that your left open for.. about.. ever.

this is, of course, a terrible scenario, but its a possible scenario. the ideal deck would have no dead draw (none ever doesnt seem ideally possible, but lets be realistic) that it cant recover from after the second or third turn.

Red-Eyes Black Dragon x3

Tri-Horned Dragon x3

Cosmo Queen x3

Curse of Dragon x3

Summoner's Art x3

Trade-In x3

Super Rejuvenation x3

Hand Destruction x3

Dark World Dealings x3

Upstart Goblin x2

Allure of Darkness x3

hope you dont mind me using your actual deck list to do it, but it seemed like a prime example.

too much beef.

all save the hand destruction, upstart, darkworld and summers, little less than half of the spells, is dependant on certain monsters. some, obviously, dont need to be too specific since almost all of your monsters count.

the monsters, on the other hand, are useless separate from the spells, and they make up a much greater portion of the deck, 15/40 cards, not counting exodia pieces, which are also useless separate, as they cant even (shouldnt be, at least) used with the draw engines.

now im not disagreeing with the beef of it. but some of it is unnecessary.

if you replace the red eyes and curse with hunter, blackland fire, and koumori dragons, you can at least block an attack or two.

those are all vanilla dark dragons, so they still follow the draw engine.

now lets re-do the same dead draw:

blackland fire dragon x3

Tri-Horned Dragon x3

Cosmo Queen x3

Hunter dragon x3

Summoner's Art x3

Trade-In x3

Super Rejuvenation x3

Hand Destruction x3

Dark World Dealings x3

Upstart Goblin x2

Allure of Darkness x3

odds are, youll still lose with this, but you can at least stall a bit.

I'll agree that it COULD use some Summonable cards, but not with low-level Vanilla Dragons to block attacks. If I'm going to use Summonables, I'll use cards like Sangan and Emmisary of the Afterlife. The odds of your "example" are too low to consider a factor. The randomizer wasn't exactly an optimistic way, it's just realistic.

The low levels of the Dragons you're suggesting contradicts Summoner's Art, which is a key part of getting the cards needed for the Spells which require certain qualities, like Trade-In, Allure, and Super. But since Allure has 15 targets, Super has 12 targets, and Trade-In has 9 targets, it's not even that huge a problem in the first place.

It's fair to say that it can usually win before your opponent's third turn as it is, so I'm not buying the "odds are, you'll STILL lose" thing. It'll lose when it can't win by the 3rd opp's turn, and the odds of that are significantly increased with Level 4 Vanillas, and being Vanillas only has the purpose of being searched by Summoner's. The odds of not winning before your opp's 3rd turn are under 50% as it is, and I'd prefer to keep it that way.

Archived