Black Rose Dragon / Assault Mode

Dramatic Crossroad

Here it si (REMADE):

Image Credit: Kazuki Takahashi & Me.

bustaaamq6.jpg

Effect Text:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by "Аssault Mode".When this card is Summoned you can destroy any number of cards you control and destroy a number of cards your opponent controls equal to that number. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1"Black Rose Dragon" from your Graveyard.

/Busters will be /Assault Modes when they come out in the TCG, and "Buster Mode" will be "Assault Mode". Might wanna fix accordingly. Did you do that in an image editor? It's SICK. Great pic if you drew it.

This card cannot be Summoned...=This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned.

you can destroy an equal number of cards from each side of the field=you can destroy any number of cards you control and destroy a number of cards your opponent controls equal to that number.

If you've already changed Buster with Assault in card's name, do it in the Effect part.

Picture is super cool!

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by an "Assault Mode". When this card is Summoned, you can destroy any number of cards you control and destroy the same number of cards your opponent controls. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Black Rose Dragon" from your Graveyard.

I like the effect.

This card is pretty good. ;)

8.5 / 10

"Effect Text:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by "Аssault Mode".When this card is Summoned you can destroy any number of cards you control and destroy a number of cards your opponent controls equal to that number. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1"Black Rose Dragon" from your Graveyard."

This is not a correct OCG. I've posted you a correct one.

Archived