2 x Swing of Memories

1 x Monster Reborn

1 x Heavy Storm

1 x Giant Trunade

1 x Burial from a Different Dimension

1 x Card Destruction

[1] TRAPS

1 x Torrential Tribute

Foolish burials are great here they add a way to dump gemini for raptinus or to get gigaplant/blazewing butterfly for the FTK while thinning the deck.

Card of safe return adds more draw power, it turns all your revival cards into more chances at getting dragon's mirror or mass driver.

And lumina FTK is a 3 card combo where lumina is searchable with charge of the light brigade, in a deck packing more draw cards. The deck is way more consistant than gigaplant ftk but costs a lot more to build. Trust me I know my FTKs, I've been a master at building these kind of decks since scientist FTK. As for you tri-edge kirby you seem to suck at life.

Lumina sucks

Have you used/dueled against a Lightsworn deck before? That card is like the main powerhouse of the deck; Judgment Dragon is there to secure the win for the Lightsworn deck. Lumina is nowhere near being a bad card. Lumina is also very important for Lightsworn OTKs.

As for the FTK deck, the deck looks great. I'm not sure of how to fix it. I just wonder what the win:loss ratio is. Too bad there aren't more cards like Upstart Goblin.

Archived