Darkworld Monarchs - testers wanted, enquire within

Skarlet

If i see any problem with this build. it's that it's too tribute heavy, but that can be counteracted

Monsters: 18

Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World x2

Goldd Wu-Lord of Dark World x2

Caius the Shadow Monarch x3

Doom Shaman x2

Morphing Jar

Plaguespreader Zombie x3

Raiza the Storm Monarch

Sillva, Warlord of Dark World x3

Sinister Sprocket

Spells: 19

Allure of Darkness x3

Brain Control

Card Destruction

Card of Safe Return x2

Dark World Dealings x3

Dark World Lightning x2

Dark World Road x3 -see 4th post-

Gateway to Dark World x2

Giant Trunade

Monster Reborn

traps: 3

Solemn Judgment x3

(Extra Deck)

Arms Aid x3

Black Rose Dragon

Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary x3

Dark-End Dragon x2

Goyo Guardian x3

Stardust Dragon x3

okay, I'll xander clause the card 2 secs, it's a DMU deck, you can check there, and if that's not an option to you, here it is as a writen card

Dark World Road

Normal Spell card

Add 1 "Dark World" monster from your Deck to your hand. After, select 1 card in your hand and discard it.

Jesus I wish they would make that a real TCG card and give Dark World more playability >.>

In that case, since you are monster heavy and looking for things to get rid of:

-3 Forced Requisition (not fast enough IMO)

-3 Infernal Gainer

-2 Gren

-1 Kahkki

-1 Gateway to Dark World

-1 Thestalos

+3 Dark World Dealings

+2 Dark World Lightning

+2 Caius

+1 Brain Control

I guess that's a point, but still if I activate DWD then chain Forced req, then activate card destruction, my opponent get's no draws , provided I have equal or more cards in my hand

Edit: it tests better your way, changes made, Forced req is still gonna be ran in casual play, but competitivly, your way seems to be best Akira

this is how you do dwm...

3x caius

2x pmd

1x raiza

3x silva

3x gold

3x beiige

1x morphing jar

1x gorz

3x dwd

3x allure

2x cosr

1x card destruction

1x brain

2x e-con

1x reborn

1x storm

1x trunade

2x dwl

3x solemn

2x pwwb

1x tt

i think i forgot a card or 2... if i remember i will edit it...

Of course you can run the Plaguespreaders as well if you choose.. they synergise well with CoSR then sync with a Monarch for a lv8, or you could play Dark Resonators, then you have the option to play a control game where you choose whether to either tribute the Dark World monster for a Monarch, or sync with Resonator.

thesty was originaly for aiding hand control which came through through forced req' date=' which I ditched, so yeah Kahkki is for monster clearence, which is control, and control is an intergral part of monarchs

-1 Thesty

+1 Goldd

[/quote']

as an avid dw fan i can tell you from experience that kahkki does not work...

i would like to see at least one pmd... its proved to be very helpful to me... of course i wasnt running stardust... so never mind that...

doom shaman was an intersting choice and i would like to see how that plays out... with it in there may i suggest sinister sprocket?

i would like to see at least one pmd... its proved to be very helpful to me... of course i wasnt running stardust... so never mind that...

doom shaman was an intersting choice and i would like to see how that plays out... with it in there may i suggest sinister sprocket?

I'll look into it, and doom shaman, should be a fairly obvious, it provides tribute fodder, which is never a bad thing in a monarch deck, and with darkworlders all being fiends, it fits like a glove

I'll look into it' date=' and doom shaman, should be a fairly obvious, it provides tribute fodder, which is never a bad thing in a monarch deck, and with darkworlders all being fiends, it fits like a glove

[/quote']

i meant it was interesting in the sense that i had never seen it before... if you were taking it as me thinking it was odd...

I'll look into it' date=' and doom shaman, should be a fairly obvious, it provides tribute fodder, which is never a bad thing in a monarch deck, and with darkworlders all being fiends, it fits like a glove

[/quote']

i meant it was interesting in the sense that i had never seen it before... if you were taking it as me thinking it was odd...

okay, understood, also if you have the time, I posted another deck you might find interesting, and if you'd like to test this you're welcome to :)

Archived