Darkworld Monarchs - testers wanted, enquire within

Skarlet

i would like to see at least one pmd... its proved to be very helpful to me... of course i wasnt running stardust... so never mind that...

doom shaman was an intersting choice and i would like to see how that plays out... with it in there may i suggest sinister sprocket?

I'll look into it' date=' and doom shaman, should be a fairly obvious, it provides tribute fodder, which is never a bad thing in a monarch deck, and with darkworlders all being fiends, it fits like a glove

[/quote']

i meant it was interesting in the sense that i had never seen it before... if you were taking it as me thinking it was odd...

okay, understood, also if you have the time, I posted another deck you might find interesting, and if you'd like to test this you're welcome to :)

are you talking about the twilight deck? if so, im not sure what to think about it...

unfortunately i have no means to test this... i would like to though.

I run Krebons and Dark resonators in my Dark World/Synchro deck (Gold / silva + Krebons=Black Rose, Gold / sillva + Dark Resonator= Stardust, Red Dragon, Thought Ruler, etc). The work nicely with Gold/silver, however there are better choices than resonator I guess. You may also want to add a few Cheerful Coffins in there so u can get like 3 Gold and silvas out there. However since its also a monarch deck, you may only want to put 1 or 2. Another helpful card you may want to add is Forced Requisition. Its a continous Trap that forces your opponent to discard whenever you discard, which sort of complements the monarchs effects.

I run Krebons and Dark resonators in my Dark World/Synchro deck (Gold / silva + Krebons=Black Rose' date=' Gold / sillva + Dark Resonator= Stardust, Red Dragon, Thought Ruler, etc). The work nicely with Gold/silver. You may also want to add a few Cheerful Coffins in there so u can get like 3 Gold and silvas out there. However since its also a monarch deck, you may only want to put 1 or 2. Another helpful card you may want to add is Forced Requisition. Its a continous Trap that forces your opponent to discard whenever you discard, which sort of complements the monarchs effects.

[/quote']

fail less please...

Archived