Yu-Gi-Oh! 6D's - Chapter 2 is up!

Seta

[align=left]Yu-gi-oh! 6d’s

[spoiler=Prologue]20 years has been since the Speed Duels have been taken out of order due to their dangerousness. Yusei Fudo, the legendary duelist, has left dueling, but his son, Jyusei Fudo still continues participating in tournaments. 15 years after Yusei’s retiring, the mysterious group called Yami Duelists came to the New Domino City and began their very own dream – the world domination.

[spoiler=Chapter 1 – New legend]

Yusei sits in his chair in living room. He looks at his old cards. He then takes 1 special card out of them – Stardust Dragon.

Yusei: This card surely brings back memories…

Yusei smiles.

Yusei: Signer…

He then looks at the birth mark in his hand and slowly starts to looked more bothered. Suddenly, Jyusei banged the door open and run in shouting.

Jyusei: Dad, we have to hurry!

Yusei putted his cards back in a box – a box filled with dust…

Yusei: what’s wrong, Jyusei?

Jyusei: It’s about Yami Duelists!

Yusei was surprised. Then he looked at the box, still open.

Jyusei: Com’ on, dad!

Yusei: Oh! Right…

Yusei then takes his deck out of box behind his back.

As they were running to the Signer Head Quarters, Yusei saw an explosion near them. Smoke started rising from the house.

Jyusei: Come on dad! Why are you slowing down?

Yusei: … Jyusei…

Jyusei: ?

Yusei then ran towards the smoke and shouted to his son:

Yusei: Go ahead! I’ll come later.

Jyusei: (nods) All right, dad!

He started running towards the city center.

Yusei: It’s time to leave the rest to you...

He ran towards the smoke, when suddenly a tear dropped from his eye.

Yusei: I’ll be leaving – now…

Jyusei arrived at the SHQ, but the guards wouldn’t let him in.

Jyusei: You darn! Let go!

Guard 1: No-one else than the Signers and the owners of SHQ are allowed to go in.

Jyusei: You bastards! Don’t you know who I am?

Guard 2: Let’s see… Under 18 years old boy with no driving license?

Jyusei: Darn you, I’m 19!

Guard 1: It doesn’t matter. The only thing that matters is that you can’t go on.

Jyusei: Darn you…!

Jyusei started running back towards the smoke Yusei left to.

Jyusei: What the heck is going on…?

Yusei arrived to the burning house. Shocked, he saw dead bodies around and in the house. He then ran to a man far away from flames.

Yusei: What’s going on? Why is the house burning? And why are you wounded even though you’re this far away from the flames?

Man: You… must… escape… now!...

Karyu: Well, well… If it isn’t Yusei?

Yusei turned his head towards Karyu.

Yusei: Karyu…!

Karyu: I’m sorry, but I have more important things to do than talking about the past with you…

Karyu turned his back to Yusei and started walking away.

Yusei: Where you behind this…

Karyu stopped walking. He slowly turned his head towards Yusei and looked at him madly. Then he smirked.

Karyu: Yes, indeed, I did! Hahahahahaaa!

Yusei: You… darned…

Karyu: What’s wrong, Yusei? Once the warrior full of fighting spirit, now an old man? Wahahaa!

Yusei looked at him. His eyes turned to his old coldly mean eyes...

Yusei: DARN YOU, KARYU! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO INOCCENT PEOPLE?

Karyu licked his lips.

Karyu: Because… I like it. Wahahahaa!

Yusei: You… You monster!

Yusei ran towards Karyu ready to punch his face.

Yusei: Daaah!

Karyu kicked Yuseis stomach with his knee. Then he moved his mouth near Yuseis ear and smirked.

Karyu: You lost the game…

He threw Yusei next to the man Yusei talked with before.

Karyu: No-one I going to stop us – Yami Duelists now that Yusei is gone!

MWAHAHAHAAA!!

Man watched Yusei closely. He saw, that Yusei was crying…

Next time in Yu-Gi-Oh! 6D’s:

Karyu: What? You should have been done for!

Yusei: I’m the only one who can beat you… Get your hands off my son!

Next time: Fiery battle! Rival vs. rival!

[spoiler=Card of today]

Yusei Fudo’s card, Stardust Dragon

StardustDragon.png

[/align]

[spoiler=Chapter 2 – Fiery Battle! Rival vs. rival!]

Jyusei was running through the city towards the explosion. A while after he left the SHQ, Jack Atlas came to watch if Yusei would have already came.

Jack: No-one came yet?

Guard 1: Just one kid. We sent him back home.

Jack looked towards the smoke.

Jack: Strange…

Yusei was desperately trying to get up, but he was too tired.

Karyu walked to him and saw Yusei’s deck in his pocket.

Karyu: What’s this? Your Deck?

Yusei: Don’t… touch it…

Karyu: My my, this must be important for you… How about I’ll rip it apart?

Karyu taked Stardust Dragon out of Yusei’s deck and was ready to rip it. Suddenly, he saw Jyusei running towards them.

Karyu: Jyusei…

Jyusei: Get your hands of my dad’s card!

Karyu: Heehehee…. What if I’ll throw it in the flames?

Jyusei: More likely duel me!

Karyu smirked.

Yusei: Jyusei… no…

Karyu threw the special Yami Duel Disk to Jyusei.

Karyu: Very well – but with my rules!

Jyusei looked at the disk.

Jyusei: What’s this?

Karyu: It’s the Yami Duel Disk! The newest technology by us, Yami Duelists!

Jyusei: What’s so special in it?

Karyu: You’ll soon see… Now, select one card from your deck and put in in the disk!

Jyusei: Okay, one card, was it?

Jyusei digged his pocket.

Jyusei: Oh no! I forgot my deck home!

Yusei: Escape now, Jyusei! You don’t know-…

Karyu: Shut up!

Karyu kicked Yusei’s head.

Karyu: Don’t worry. You can always duel with your daddy’s deck.

Karyu threw Yusei’s deck to Jyusei.

Jyusei: Okay. So, one card…

Jyusei looked through the deck.

Jyusei: Selecting Stardust Dragon might be too dangerous…

The he saw Gigantic Rock Dragon – 1 of Yusei’s newest cards.

Jyusei: All right, I’ll choose this!

Jyusei placed Gigantic Rock Dragon on the middle of the disk.

Huge dragon made of stone and rocks appeared in front of Yusei. Strangely, it seemed like it was trying to defend Yusei.

Karyu: Good boy! I’ll select my Immortal Zombie Master!

A skull in a dark cloak riding with a zombie horse appeared in front of Karyu.

Karyu: Now, shuffle your Deck normally and place it in the duel disk!

Jyusei: Very well…

They both shuffled their decks and placed them in their discs.

Karyu and Jyusei: Duel!

Jyusei thinked: What’s going on? Why did we have to choose one card from our deck?

Karyu: I’ll start, draw! I’ll summon Undead Skull[Undead Skull/Level 4/DARK/ATK 1600/DEF 1000/Zombie-Effect: If you control another DARK monster, this card is not destroyed by battle.] in Attack Position! Next, I’ll play Dark Worlds Dealings![Spell: Each player draws 1 card and then discards 1 card.] It allows both of us to draw 1 card, but then we have to discard 1! Here goes, I’ll discard my Grave Lord[Grave Lord/Level 5/DARK/ATK 1900/DEF 1500/Zombie-Effect: If this card is discarded from your hand to the Graveyard by a card effect, you can Special Summon this card during the next Main Phase 1. During each of your Standby Phases, you can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard.]. I’ll set 2 face down cards and end my turn.

Jyusei: It’s my move, draw!

Karyu: Now my monster’s effect activates and I can special summon it!

Jyusei: Doesn’t matter! First, I’ll play the continous spell card Junk Generator![spoiler=Effect]Junk Generator/Continous Spell Card: Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower monster from your hand. During each of your Standby Phases, discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard. If you don’t, destroy this card.] It lets me to special summon 1 level 2 or lower monster from my hand! So, I’ll special summon Turbo Synchron[spoiler=Effect][Turbo Synchron/Level 1/WIND/ATK 100/DEF 500/Machine-Tuner: When this card declares an attack, you can change the attack target to Defense Position. When you take Battle Damage while this card is attacking, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your hand with ATK equal to or less than the Battle Damage you took.]

Next, I’ll summon Tuningware[spoiler=Effect][Tuningware/Level 1/LIGHT/ATK 100/DEF 300/Machine-Effect: If this card is used for a Synchro Summon, you can treat it as a Level 2 monster. If this card is sent to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon, draw 1 card.]

! Next, I’ll enter my battle phase! My Turbo Synchron attacks your Grave Lord! But with it’s effect I can-…

Karyu: … Change my monster’s position to defense - I know it! Stop talking and continue!

Jyusei: So, your card is changed to Defense Position! But I’ll take 1400 points of damage! Now, I can Special Summon 1 monster with ATK 1400 or less! I’ll special summon ‘Junk Magician’ from my hand![spoiler=Effect][Junk Magician/Level 3/LIGHT/ATK 900/DEF 300/Spellcaster-Effect: If this card is Special Summoned by a monster effect, you can increase your Life Points x200 that monsters level]

Now, I’ll gain 200 Life Points by it’s effect! Next, I’ll enter my Main Phase 2, and Synchro Summon with all of my monsters! Come forth, ‘Turbo Warrior’! [spoiler=Effect][Turbo Warrior/Level 6/WIND/ATK 2500/DEF 1500/Synchro-Warrior-Effect: "Turbo Synchron" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card attacks a Level 6 or higher Synchro Monster, halve the monster's ATK until the end of the Damage Step. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Level 6 or lower monsters.]

I’ll end my turn.

Karyu’s Life Points: 4000

Jyusei’s Life Points: 2800

Karyu: Very well, draw! I’ll summon ‘Skele Synchron’!

[spoiler=Effect][skele Synchron/Level 3/DARK/ATK 1000/DEF 0/Zombie-Tuner: If you use this card to Synchro Summon DARK monster, you can draw 1 card. If it is a Level 3 or lower DARK monster, you can Special Summon it.]

Now, I’ll Synchro Summon with my Grave Lord and Skele Synchron!

The earth slowly turns into dust that shall consume the universe! Synchro Summon! Rise, ‘Dark Dust Dragon’![spoiler=Effect][Dark Dust Dragon/Level 8/DARK/ATK 3000/DEF 2000/Synchro-Dragon-Effect: 1 “Skele Synchron” + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.

As long as you control another DARK monster, this card is unaffected by the effects of non-DARK monsters. If this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal of the half of the destroyed monsters ATK]

Now, I’ll attack your Turbo Warrior!

Giantic dragon attacked the robot warrior and ripped it apart.

Karyu: Wahahaa! Now, it’s effect will deal you damage equal to half of your cards attack, that is 1250! In total, you take 1750 points of damage! Wahahaa!

Jyusei: Ugh…!

The Gigantic Rock Dragon behind Yusei was gone.

Jyusei: What…?!

Karyu: That’s right, your ‘shield’ is destroyd, because my stronger dragon attacked you! Now, that card is gone for ever! Wahaahaa!

Gigantic Rock Dragon card ripped into parts and fell to the ground.

Jyusei: Dad’s…. Card…

Karyu: Now, I’ll enter my Main Phase 2, and activate my face-down card ‘Dark Pain’! [Dark Pain/Trap Card: Tribute 1 monster you control. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the Tributed monster x200.] I’ll tribute my Dragon and inflict 1600 points of damage to you!

The dragon changed to a pile of dust that charged towards Jyusei and went through him.

Jyusei: Ughh…!!

Karyu: Wahahaa! You see the abilities of Yami Duel Disk now? Wahahahahahahaa!

Jyusei fell down to the ground and went unconscious.

Karyu: What? This kid surely was weak!

Karyu grapped Jyusei from his shirt and lifted him up. He raise up his left hand and was ready to punch his head.

Karyu: Now di-…

Yusei: GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY SON!

Karyu stopped his punch. He looked towards Yusei. Jyusei opened up his eyes a little and saw his dad.

Jyusei: Dad-… dy…

Then he went unconscious again.

Karyu: But… Weren’t you dead?

Yusei: As long as you and your father live, I can’t die!

Yusei picked up his cards from the ground. Then he looked at the Gigantic Rock Dragon - in pieces. He taked all the pieces in his hand and stared at them. Then, he crushed them with his hand, stared at Karyu and shouted:

“YOU’LL PAY FOR THIS!!”

Next time in Yu-Gi-Oh! 6D’s:

Yusei You’re… You’re still alive?

Kiryu: Well well… If it isn’t Yusei?

Next time: Destined meating!

[spoiler=Card of the episode]

Karyu’s Dark Dust Dragon

84512hn4.jpg

I didn't read it, was just overviewing it, and I think you made a mistake.

[spoiler=Error is at bottom, the Life points thing]Jyusei: So, your card is changed to Defense Position! But I’ll take 1400 points of damage! Now, I can Special Summon 1 monster with ATK 1400 or less! I’ll special summon ‘Junk Magician’ from my hand![Junk Magician/Level 3/LIGHT/ATK 900/DEF 300/Spellcaster-Effect: If this card is Special Summoned by a monster effect, you can increase your Life Points x200 that monsters level] Now, I’ll gain 200 Life Points by it’s effect! Next, I’ll enter my Main Phase 2, and Synchro Summon with all of my monsters! Come forth, ‘Turbo Warrior’! [Turbo Warrior/Level 6/WIND/ATK 2500/DEF 1500/Synchro-Warrior-Effect: "Turbo Synchron" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card attacks a Level 6 or higher Synchro Monster, halve the monster's ATK until the end of the Damage Step. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Level 6 or lower monsters.]. I’ll end my turn.

Karyu’s Life Points: 4000

Yusei’s Life Points: 2800

You wrote Yusei instead of Jyusei.

I don't have time to make a detailed comment, though I will say that the one thing this fanfiction lacks is description, describe things a little more, it makes it better to read and seem more professional. I don't really like the script method, but it's up to you. On a postive note, interesting plot. Overall, good, hope to read more.

Okay, I'll uptade it with more details, but I will not add many characthers.

I'll put the effects in spoilers, since they seem to distract you from the story...

I can't do anything to the script =3

Well, I'll make chapter 3 soon.

Archived