Holy Babylon

I watched "300" last night and I can honestly say: crappiest move ever. Why does Hollywood create that kind of crap? I cracked up at the "This is Sparta!" part, and that's all, no emotions throughout the rest of the movie. Tell me whether you liked it or not, because I honestly thought it was so stupid, almost as dumb as "Once Upon a Time In Mexico". The movie I watched after it cheered me up a bit though (Tropic Thunder)...

Edit: I take all this back. High School Musical is the most retarded movie in the history of all of mankind's achievements and so are all the spoof movies.

Hay guys' date=' get out of your caves and realise that it might not be a good film but its not as worse as that high school musical sh*t or meet the spartans, i mean come on, taking the mick out of 300 is just wrong, even though its bad it does not deserve it.

[/quote']

That's true. High School Musical is retarded, and so are all those other spoof movies except for the Scary Movies.

300 was an overrated movie. Not a horrible movie' date=' but definitely overrated. My biggest beef with it was the complete historical inaccuracy.....

[/quote']

If you didn't know, the movie 300 was actually based on the '300' comic book, which was a 'comic book'

It was ok anyways

300 was an overrated movie. Not a horrible movie' date=' but definitely overrated. My biggest beef with it was the complete historical inaccuracy.....

[/quote']

If you didn't know, the movie 300 was actually based on the '300' comic book, which was a 'comic book'

It was ok anyways

I knew that, and really, a 'comic book' is a 'comic book'? I didn't know that. Thanks for stating the obvious for me.

Second, I don't care if it was based off a graphic novel, it's still historically inaccurate. :/

Yeah but' date=' wtf was up with the zombie dudes or whatever? Who were they? Massive tumors growing off of one guys back, old perverted zombies, and then psycho ripped-muscle zombies. It was random. Completely random.

[/quote']

Yeah, I thought that Penguin-man was a bit over the top...

Only decent part...because its so easy to make fun of...is the this is sparta part in the beginning..

the rest of it

complete overkill that 300 men could fight off so many for so long

completely retarded.

Just a bunch of shirtless men with spray on six packs killing each other.....

Archived