Yu-Gi-oh Reversal of Fear: The lost episode!!

Purple Dinosaur

Reversal of Fear episode XXXX- Generic Plants vs. UFOs

Characters:

Andrix

Teva

Sandoval

Melodie

AND INTRODUCING

Neil Quinn (Also featuring in Season 2)

Deck: The Wicked Gods

Bio: A new guy in town that seems to be the hottest thing since Justin Timberlake. Feeling nervous, he explores the town, wondering why all the girls are chasing after him. As a new evil approaches, he must make new friends and overcome his biggest fear: Fairy-Type monsters...

Enjoy the limited episode of Reversal of Fear!!

(Andrix and Teva are walking in a park. There are a couple of friendly duels going on in the field and children are playing on the structure. As Andrix and Teva sit on a bench, they notice a group of tall kids bullying a little boy on the sidewalk...Andrix takes action)

Kid: *WAHH!!!* Stop bullying me!!

Bully: HAHAHA...You're just a shrimp!!! Nobody will save you now!!!

Andrix: Leave him alone!!

Bully: Mind your own buisness!!!

Andrix: I would but you're pushing this kid around! Not cool!!

Bully: HRRR!!! How would you know what's not cool??? You aren't even cool yourself!!! HAHA

Andrix: Don't diss an adult...We can get mad pretty easily!!

Bully: PFF...I doubt it!! You guys are too grown up to have fun!!!

Andrix: You think bullying is fun???

Bully: Yup!! It's my favorite past time!! Along with dueling!!!

Andrix: *He likes dueling...HMM I oughta challenge him!!* I challenge you to a duel kid!!

Bully: F.Y.I...My name is Neil!!! And you're on!!!

Andrix: I should warn you! I have won extremely tough duels in the past and I am not gonna lose to some punk who thinks bullying is cool!!

Kid: You don't have to do this for me you know!!

Andrix: Trust me...I've seen enough of these!!!

[DUEL]

Neil LP: 4000

Andrix LP: 4000

Neil: I'll go first!! I summon Alien Shocktrooper in attack position! (1900)...My deck is out of this world!! I now play 3 face-downs and then I play Alien Draw...I discard 1 card from my hand and we both get to draw 2 cards from our decks!! Next I play...Axe of dispair to raise my Shocktropper's ATK by 1000 making it 2900!! Now I play the spell card Quick attack so my monster can attack!!

Andrix: URGH...You can't attack on the first turn!!

Neil: Remember...I activated Quick Attack...It lets my monster attack on the turn it is normal summoned or set!! Now give him an Out-of this-world taste!!

BOOM!!!

Andrix LP: 1100

Neil: Look at that!! You've lost 2900 life points in 1 turn!!

Andrix: Powerhungry are we??

Neil: HRR...Stop that!!

Andrix: I've been bullied in the past and I never gave in to one. I always used defense to solve those problems and look where they got me today!!

Neil: Yeah...You were a loser then and you're a loser now!!

Andrix: I told you to never diss an adult!! Now watch this!! I activate my Machine Summon Dream...It lets me pay 1000 life points to summon 2 Plant-type monsters from my Hand!!

Andrix LP: 100

Neil: You are absolutely nuts!!! You only have 100 life points left!! HAHA I am sure to beat you now!!

Andrix: Not exactly!! I summon Cyber Sprite (1500) and Cyber Tree (1200)...

Neil: Big deal!! My Shocktropper still has more power than your Plants!!

Andrix: Yet you overlooked the fact that they both have special talents!! First, I'll activate my Cyber tree's ability it gains 300 points automatically when it is on the field...(1500) then it increases the ATK of all Machine-Type monsters on the field by 200 for each card on the field. That's 6!!

Cyber Tree ATK: 2700

Cyber Sprite ATK: 2700

Andrix: Second, my Cyber Sprite's ability decreases its own ATK by 300 when it is summoned and then decreases its own ATK by 200 for each card on the field. I count 6! So his ATK is 0 now! And now it is destroyed!

BOOM!

Neil: You're crazy!! Destroying your own monster!!! HAHA!! you must be surrenduring...You should cause I am indeed the better duelist!!

Andrix: Now his other ability kicks in!! When it is destroyed by this effect, I gain 1000 life points and I get 2 Factory Plant Tokens (0) (0).

Andrix LP: 1100

Andrix: Now I'll tribute them in order to activate this card...It's called Mecha Plant Rejuvenation...It lets me take 1 monster from the graveyard and place it in my hand. I only have 1 so guess who's back...Now I activate Jar of Pottery...This card let's me add 1 spell card from my deck to my hand. I'll now attack with my Cyber Tree!!

Neil: Not so fast...I activate Tribute of Fate...I get to select 1 monster and we both lose life points equal to its ATK...You lose!!!

BOOM!!!

Andrix LP: 0

Neil LP: 0

Neil: HUH???

Andrix: Are you wondering why we both lost all of our points?? Well, I activated Limiter Removal...So It doubled my monster's ATK...Thus you losing all your life points too!!

Neil: HEHE...You win some ya lose some!!

[END DUEL]

Neil: I'm sorry I dissed you and pushed that kid around!!

Andrix: Well...You learn something new everyday!!

(Andrix and Neil shake hands)

Neil: Can we still be friends???

Andrix: As a matter in fact...I want you to meet some of my friends...C'mon let's go!!

(They both run of in the distance)

The end!!

This was the preview episode for season two of my Fan-Fic...Stay tuned cuz Monday, Season 2 makes its début to the forum!!!

-creator93!!

Archived