Dark Dad Removal

tjmartians

Got 2 ptdn booster boxes for christmas and pulled a few good cards including dark armed dargon. so here it is.

MONSTERS:

Breaker x1

Caius x1

D.D Survivor x3

Scout Plane x2

Dark Armed Dragon x1

Dark Nephthys x2

Krebons x3

Phantom of Chaos x1

Van'Daglyon x1

SPELLS:

Allure of Darkness x3

Trade-In x3

D.D.R x2

Dimensional Fissure x3

MST x1

Emergency Teleport x2

TRAPS:

Dark Bribe x3

Escape From the Dark Dimension x2

Return From the Different Dimension x1

Solemn Judgment x3

Mirror Force x1

Torrential Tribute x1

Good point with the picture, I was just talking about the wording is all. And no, I'm not a homophobe O_o where did you get that from? "Quite disturbing" was referring to the picture in general. Tho, disturbing because this is a forum about a children's card game which you are posting pics like this, it is justified by the sheer amusement caused by said pictures.

1UP

Most people on this forum lack common sense...

Fix'd.

so true...

i have an idea to make this topic more fun' date=' how about every one posts a funny picture?

[/quote']

Does this count as funny?

411px-Poison_SF.jpg

It's a trap!

it might count as funny if you told everyone it was actually a guy... after they had entertained certain thoughts about it...

Good point with the picture' date=' I was just talking about the wording is all. And no, I'm not a homophobe O_o where did you get that from? "Quite disturbing" was referring to the picture in general. Tho, disturbing because this is a forum about a children's card game which you are posting pics like this, it is justified by the sheer amusement caused by said pictures.

1UP

[/quote']

oh... ok.

Archived