Twilight, get your Twilight!

Skarlet

ok... i found some problems with it i think... ive edited it to state said problems if you want to check.

I am hence the brackets following wulfs listing' date=' I'll probably have to re-moddle if not scrap this if I'm wrong

[/quote']

ok according to jd it will probably work do to the fact that its like reasoning... so the deck is go... with some major flaws...

ok... i found some problems with it i think... ive edited it to state said problems if you want to check.

I am hence the brackets following wulfs listing' date=' I'll probably have to re-moddle if not scrap this if I'm wrong

[/quote']

ok according to jd it will probably work do to the fact that its like reasoning... so the deck is go... with some major flaws...

when you say "major" does "Ir-reperable" closly follow?

let's see' date=' this is on DMU so I have access to some OCG only cards, would One For One, qualify?

[/quote']

no it special summons... you need this thing face down...

oh i fixed that dw thing could you check it out? oh the name was changed to "when all hell blah blah blah"

I dont see this working.

This.

Also' date=' exactly what big Warriors and Spellcasters are you trying to counter with Kokki? Did Colossal Fighter recently become the best Synchro Monster, or are Spellcaster decks now top-tier?

[/quote']

Oh Crabby Crabby Crabby, can't you see, kokki is there as anti-warrior tech I'm aware I probably won't need it for such but, it's easy to Summon, and contributes a nice Beatstick to the over all swarm, and ofcourse, it synchs with Plaguespreader to drop big Synchros if need be.

Archived