Twilight, get your Twilight!

Skarlet

Thats right Twilight Merchent (turbo) this deck is probably an apualing failure, I'm yet to test it... I want to change the spell line up to somthing a little more fast-paced, but I dont want to loose out on removal, which is pivital, and the ability to control my merchants is also such, suggestions? I also think I could possibly run DaD, but I'm not 100% on that.

Monsters: 27

Celestia, Lightsworn Angel

Ehren, Lightsworn Monk

Gorz the Emissary of Darkness

Judgment Dragon x2

Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner

Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress x2

Magical Merchant x3

Mezuki x3

Night Assailant

Plaguespreader Zombie x3

Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter x2

Ryu Kokki x3 (techs against warriors and spellcasters. and contributes serious power through mezuki)

Wulf, Lightsworn Beast x3 (assuming he gets summoned by Merchent dumping)

Spells: 13

Book of Taiyou

Charge of the Light Brigade x3

Giant Trunade

Heavy Storm

Lightning Vortex

Monster Reborn

Monster Reincarnation

Solar Recharge x3

The Shallow Grave

(Extra Deck)

Arms Aid x2

Black Rose Dragon

Goyo Guardian x3

Red Dragon Archfiend x3

Revived King Ha Des x3

Stardust Dragon x3

(Side Deck)

Generic

I see it as worth testing, It's OTKapable, I mean I can potentialy remove mezuki's for kokki's summon wulves and possibly JD, plus with milled Plaguespreaders, I can synch up a storm, though there are only a few situations where I would. I'll share my results ASAP

oh wait ive got the wrong effect for mechant... i would still like to see cotlb and recharge in here though... they would speed up the deck considerably and give you an out if your merchant is destroyed while face down (which is very likely)

good point, now heres a question, More Taiyou?

in the end i really dont see pot of generosity helping all that much... i would neg it, the shallow grave and a few monsters for the charges and what not...

now that i think about it book of taiyou will probably be pointless by the time you get it... if anything you need a way to search out magical merchant...

as i was building i found that there needs to be a reliable way to get merchant to your hand quickly (norleras otk variant) and due to the lack of draw due to the small amount of spells played it will be very hard to get him into your hand...

hmm, I could use 1 for 1, that would do it.

Archived