Low Star Beat-Down

chaos_demon

This is a 40 card deck(Not including Synchros) and before someone flames me out let me tell you that this deck has beaten a TeleDaD set-up many...MANY time. I've won with this deck some mni tornis but I feel like I can change it a bit more wa you think?

Synchros-5

*Stardust Dragon

*Blackrose Dragon

*Junk Warrior

*Gaia Knight, The Force Of Earth

*Colossal Fighter

Monsters-21

*Turbo Booster-2

*Junk Synchron

*Exiled Force

*Marauding Captain

*Turbo Synchron

*Tune Warrior

*Sonic Chick

*Shield Warrior

*Frequency Magician

*Ghost Gardna

*Dark Blade

*Magna Drago

*Renge, Gatekeeper of The Dark World

*Charcoal Inpachi

*Speed Warrior

*Gladiator Beast Andel

* Copycat

*Nitro Synchron

*Atlantean Pikeman

*Vortex Trooper

Spells-10

*Smashing Ground

*Battle Tuned

*Lightning Vortex

*Ribbon of Rebirth

*Twister

*Synchro Boost

*Synchro Blast Wave

*Rush Recklessly

*Monster Reincarnation

*The Warrior Returning Alive

Traps-9

*Dark Bribe

*Sakuretsu Armor

*Defense Draw

*Divine Wrath

*Zoma the Spirit

*Trap Hole

*Graceful Revival

*Threating Roar

*Scrap-Iron Scarcrow

I highly doubt this beat tele-DAD, let alone MANY times. I don't really see many high attack monsters, so it doesn't really seem like a beatdown Deck. Add a Gene Warped Warwolf? This reminds me of that piece of crap Booster Pack called Ancient Sanctuary. They kept trying to focus on Level 3 or Lower Normal Monsters, which was a failure from the start obviously.

Of course its hard for you to belive after all you all lack dueling ability. You all depend on your "Good" cards to win. Look at least I know how my deck works and its a better strat than any rag-tag deck filled with rare cards. And by the way I dont spend my money on cards all the time its called a...wait for it...Yeah a LIFE it pretty damn cheap and you can get it anywhere. Oh yeah when you feel like acutually talking strat instead of posting Bull S&*t then please post again if not dont waste your time.

Of course its hard for you to belive after all you all lack dueling ability. You all depend on your "Good" cards to win. Look at least I know how my deck works and its a better strat than any rag-tag deck filled with rare cards. And by the way I dont spend my money on cards all the time its called a...wait for it...Yeah a LIFE it pretty damn cheap and you can get it anywhere. Oh yeah when you feel like acutually talking strat instead of posting Bull S&*t then please post again if not dont waste your time.

When you feel like you want to stop crying and except criticism let me know. Its not a better strategy than whatever you mean by a "rag-tag" deck. I assume what u mean by this is a deck that you've seen used before and has structure. LOL criticizing our lives, wuts r you going to say next; WHY DON'T U SAY DAT TO MA FACE,lol?

9. The Jack Witt Clause

All deck topics are treated as rate and fix topics. This means that' date=' when you post your deck, you will receive comments and evaluations of the deck's quality from other members and suggestions as to how to improve it. If you cannot deal with this, then do not post your deck. If you post your deck and then show that you cannot or will not accept constructive criticism, you will not only appear childish but also run the risk of having your topics closed.

[/quote']

Archived