Eminem

Miazo

I'm entitled to give my opinion where ever I please. It's your problem if you don't like it.

You state your opinion as fact, though. That's where the conflict ensues. When you say "Which he lacks."

You should try saying: "Which, in my opinion, he lacks."

F-ck, learn to implicate properly, Meti.

As for Eminem, I believe nearly everyone has gone through their phase were they idolize this guy.

When I was in Grade 7, my entire grade wanted to be like him. I was no different. Hell, I even tried writing rap music, but being young, their was only so much hate I could have. So, my lyrics were stale, dawg. It'd be like: "The wife's life was taken by her very own knife." or some bullshit similar.

=\. The man is hilarious sometimes, I'll give him that, and dare I say, he's even semi-talented. So.. Bleh.

I'm entitled to give my opinion where ever I please. It's your problem if you don't like it.

You state your opinion as fact' date=' though. That's where the conflict ensues. When you say "Which he lacks."

As for Eminem, I believe nearly everyone has gone through their phase were they idolize this guy.

When I was in Grade 7, my entire grade wanted to be like him. I was no different. Hell, I even tried writing rap music, but being young, their was only so much hate I could have. So, my lyrics were stale, dawg. It'd be like: "The wife's life was taken by her very own knife." or some bullshit similar.

=\. The man is hilarious sometimes, I'll give him that, and dare I say, he's even semi-talented. So.. Bleh.

[/quote']

I can see why you won best Debator

You state your opinion as fact' date=' though. That's where the conflict ensues. When you say "Which he lacks."

[/quote']

I an't see how he won best debater, because in this section, it's all opinion, so it's his problem that he cannot assume that I'm giving nothing but my opinion even if I don't say "in my opinion".

[/quote']

I can't see how he won best debater, because in this section, it's all opinion, so it's his problem that he cannot assume that I'm giving nothing but my opinion even if I don't say "in my opinion".

I can't see how you could become an author, either. Every one of your posts has some sort of grammatical error or obvious typo.

That, and I never implied I didn't fully grasp the concept of it being your opinion. I implied other people didn't, merely because you state it with the composure of certainty. You did get approached about your views, did you not? Considering that you did, that would lead for one to assume that others interpreted what was "your opinion" as something being said as if it was factual evidence.

Which, it wasn't, by the way. What I actually did do, however, was offer you a suggestion in order to avoid people targeting you with responses based upon how much they favor this guy and despise you for critiquing otherwise.

F-ck, not only should you learn to implicate, you should also learn to understand implication, Meti. =\.

Archived