Fallout 3

Obi-wan Cannoli

I didn't kill him on my play through' date=' but I assume killing him just gets you some negative karma and some jabroniing from Amata.

[/quote']

Does the ending have anything remotely to do with Vault 101? and what karma alignment where you?

Well I wont tell you what happens with the ending, but I will tell you that you'll get stuck in a room with no way to get out. The new DLC that's coming will fix that but until then, save before you go inside the room for the last boss.

And I was good karma, my new character is evil.

I didn't kill him on my play through' date=' but I assume killing him just gets you some negative karma and some jabroniing from Amata.

[/quote']

Does the ending have anything remotely to do with Vault 101? and what karma alignment where you?

Well I wont tell you what happens with the ending, but I will tell you that you'll get stuck in a room with no way to get out. The new DLC that's coming will fix that but until then, save before you go inside the room for the last boss.

This is my first time playing through and I'm going evil. I'm going to try good next time. I love the rock-it launcher.

[/quote']

This is my first time playing through and I'm going evil. I'm going to try good next time. I love the rock-it launcher.

Rock it launcher is great fun, so is the railway rifle.

[/quote']

Rock it launcher is great fun, so is the railway rifle.

Havn't gotten it yet, looks pretty good.

lamplight? i killed every one in lamplight i hate Big Town mad are they annoying. ohh and one last thing any one find the talking tree or the alien?

I would have killed everyone in Lamplight but you can't unless you have a mod for the PC.

And I found Harold, he's made of win. It brings back memories of Fallout 1 and 2

the alien?

found him, hes to the north of minefield, his gun is absolutely epic, any argument is invalid. The only thing about it is you get radiation from going anywhere near the crash site, which is rather annoying. I also found the firelance, which is a special version of the aliens blaster that has a fiery effect apposed to ice, and its critical chance is ridiculous, throw in pyromaniac perk and its about 560 damage on a critical hit, which happens every time you shoot it.

Archived