Futurama

Travster

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to but then I saw every episode so many times I could know who would say what before it was said so I stopped. Good show.

Bender was my fave character!

"Bite My Shinny Metal @$$." -Bender

Agreed.

"Bite my shiny metal-

NO DON'T SAY THAT WORD

Which backfired on him because he traded his crotch plate to the Robot Devil

I used to but then I saw every episode so many times I could know who would say what before it was said so I stopped. Good show.

This. Unfortunetely =[

It was a good funny show though, i was into it awhile ago though

This. Unfortunetely =[

It was a good funny show though' date= i was into it awhile ago though

[/quote]

I didn't understand why they stopped the series after just 5 seasons. Yes its rating was not as high as the Simpsons but they weren't THAT low

This. Unfortunetely =[

It was a good funny show though' date= i was into it awhile ago though

[/quote]

I didn't understand why they stopped the series after just 5 seasons. Yes its rating was not as high as the Simpsons but they weren't THAT low

I know right. The show is awesome, I like it more than the Simpsons.

I'll probably get back into it soon.

I watch Futurama.

I like that one episode with the brains.

which one? During the one where they first invaded the earth or the one where Fry had to invade their brain sphere?

The one where they attacked Earth.

I preferred the brain sphere one better, especially since Fry finally found out the truth as to how he got frozen

I watch Futurama.

which one? During the one where they first invaded the earth or the one where Fry had to invade their brain sphere?

I preferred the brain sphere one better' date=' especially since Fry finally found out the truth as to how he got frozen

[/quote']

Wasn't there one with Bender, and he had a bomb put inside of him to destroy the brain planet? or was that just bouncing balls? Lol

I watch Futurama.

I preferred the brain sphere one better' date=' especially since Fry finally found out the truth as to how he got frozen

[/quote']

Wasn't there one with Bender, and he had a bomb put inside of him to destroy the brain planet? or was that just bouncing balls? Lol

Been a while since I saw that ep, but that was the bouncing balls, not the brains

I watch Futurama.

[/quote']

Been a while since I saw that ep, but that was the bouncing balls, not the brains

Hmm, when they invaded earth, was that when fry was the only one who could not be brainwashed because he was from the past?

I watch Futurama.

[/quote']

Hmm, when they invaded earth, was that when fry was the only one who could not be brainwashed because he was from the past?

And it was the same when he infiltrated the brain sphere, the brain waves had no effect on him

Archived