Evanescence

Fen.

Now that was a good song' date=' but I still prefer her as a solo artist.

[/quote']

She's sung oly 2 things as a solo artist. There are rumors that she's going solo. I wouldn't mind, she's got a very angelic voice and it is very strong and fluent, like a river.

Evanescence is probly my most hated band ever

they kill good KoRn songs and everything.

>=/

The band's only done ONE KoRn song........and it wasn't even the band. It was just Amy Lee on MTV Unplugged singing Freak on a Leash with KoRn and it was actually really good.

I rather like the KoRn/Amy Lee - Freak On A Leash.

Haven't listened to them that often I used to listen to them fav songs atm:

Bring Me To Life

Everybody's Fool (Did an AMV to that song)

Whisper.

Haunted (Did an AMV to that song too)

Hello

Lies

Tourniquet

The Open Door Album has never really grown on me, Lithium, Weight Of The World and Like You are ok.

Broken was alright, I think the original (or one of Seether's god knows how many different album versions) will grow on me more tho.

never really listen to thier other songs..

the ones i listen to are My Immortal and that one with Linkin Park... save me i think..

First of all, Linken Park is not the guy who sings with her in that song Bring Me Back To Life.

Secondly, you shul really listen to more of her music, cuzz some of the songs are WAY better than "My Imortal"

the ones i listen to are My Immortal and that one with Linkin Park... save me i think..

First of all' date=' Linken Park is not the guy who sings with her in that song Bring Me Back To Life.

Secondly, you shul really listen to more of her music, cuzz some of the songs are WAY better than "My Imortal"

[/quote']

are you sure???

or it is Pual MacCoy?

First of all' date=' Linken Park is not the guy who sings with her in that song Bring Me Back To Life.

[/quote']

are you sure???

or it is Pual MacCoy?

I read in an interview with Amy Lee about this song. She said it was some guy by the name of Paul Mccoy or something like that. She said that "People usualy make the mistake"

I did when I fist saw the Video.

Archived