Yu-Gi-Oh in HD!!

Golden Chaos

I was wondering if they will realease a YGO game to the PS3 and XBox360 anytime soon.

I can't imagine the amount of space they will have, so we will see better graphics, more cards (than any game released), animations for nearly every card, better A.I., they might even combine the 3 sequels together to have all characters in.

I know it's very unlikely, but can't I dream!

Give me your opinion.

The Wii is getting WC 2009 (It's called something else....5D's something...)

Apparently, it's supposed to have every card up to Crimson Crisis (To my knowledge)

I think Yugioh is gonna stick with Nintendo for awhile. I'm still mad that Tag Force 3 wasn't released in America.....I think 4Kids stopping the GX dub is one of the reasons why.

Xbox.....Forget it. Just.....forget it.

Slow poke

WC09 is infact Stardust Accelerator, which has no system announced yet, but we'll probably know in the next few months . It covers upto Crimson Crisis, Duel Terminal 04, Structure Deck 16, as well as Promos including Stardust Buster (OCG Duel Box 1), E-Hero Absolute Zero (VJump), Shield Wing (VJump Event Promo) and Genesic Dragon (Limited Edition Pack 14). People will be glad to be able to use Speed World.

The Wii game is Wheelie Breakers, and is released in Japan the same day as Stardust Accelerator.

Archived