2 Royal Decree

FUSIONS

3 Dark Gaia

2 Inferno Wing

2 Lightning Golem

3 Wild Cyclone

3 Malicious Fiend

2 Infernal Sniper

throw in a vicious claw, a super polymerization wouldnt really hurt. also take out Caius and put in Great Manju and giant orcs (this combo its way better because you get a 4400atk monster also if you fuse for Dark gaia soo much more fun, harder to pull off Great Manju>Dark Gaia combo tho)

throw in a vicious claw' date=' a super polymerization wouldnt really hurt. also take out Caius and put in Great Manju and giant orcs (this combo its way better because you get a 4400atk monster also if you fuse for Dark gaia soo much more fun, harder to pull off Great Manju>Dark Gaia combo tho)

[/quote']

If I may take one of Chevalier's lines: LOL YCM.

throw in a vicious claw' date=' a super polymerization wouldnt really hurt. also take out Caius and put in Great Manju and giant orcs (this combo its way better because you get a 4400atk monster also if you fuse for Dark gaia soo much more fun, harder to pull off Great Manju>Dark Gaia combo tho)

[/quote']

If I may take one of Chevalier's lines: LOL YCM.

Hey its not bad tho, with my old deck that i didn't edit years ago (aside from taking out new banned cards;such as TIV; and putting in non-banned such as Monster Reborn) i managed to beat a lockdown deck.

TBH i don't find Evil heroes isn't really complete compared to new spacians, EHeros, and DHeros. Fiends used to be pretty good to play with but everything else got an upgrade, so now i play an AF deck.

Archived