MoRe CaRdS!!! (I really need some ratings, so please l00k and reply!)

Titus

i had the idea, but i didn't really know how to say it, how many stars to give the monster, and how much atk it should have. but it did have to have a lot because it has a bad effect for your opponent. so that 2nd part of its effect is for your opponent, if you didn't get that.

thanks for replying. :)

For the second card cahnge it to "Send al cads the controler of this card draws...

I bet you know that the pic for the first is from Bleach

Lower Mysterious Unicorn and Zombie Goblens's ATK bu 100-200 points

The others are great 9/10

EDIT:O I just remmeberded that 2 of the pics are pics tehodis pics so give her creditt

i was sure someone would have said something about Quick Draw or Raigeki Vortex. i'd say they're very close to broken if they're not already.

And the reason i didn't say anything about them is because I love borderline over powered

For the second card cahnge it to "Send al cads the controler of this card draws...

great! thanks. i'll change that later. i'm about to get off.

I bet you know that the pic for the first is from Bleach

no' date=' i didn't know that. i find all my pics on google images and i don't watch a lot of anime.

Lower Mysterious Unicorn and Zombie Goblens's ATK bu 100-200 points

i was sure someone would have said something about Quick Draw or Raigeki Vortex. i'd say they're very close to broken if they're not already.

The others are great 9/10

i had the idea' date=' but i didn't really know how to say it, how many stars to give the monster, and how much atk it should have. but it did have to have a lot because it has a bad effect for your opponent. so that 2nd part of its effect is for your opponent, if you didn't get that.

thanks for replying. :)

[/quote']

Your welcome :)

Nice Card but i dont like this card pic quickdraw.jpg

why not? it's the best one i could find for that effect.

I don't get why Raigeki Vortex is so Rare. It isn't as good as Raigeki' date=' and Raigeki is only a super rare.[/color']

1. i make all my cards either ultra or secret rare because they don't look as real when they're common. there's just something about them that looks more fake.

2. raigeki was made a LONNNNNG time ago, back when it was ok to clear your opponent's field with just 2 cards (rai and hfd). if raigeki would have just been made and not been banned, it would be secret rare because it's just that good. but back then, yugioh wasn't as big and everyone wanted a blue-eyes and dark magician...not raigeki. if this card was made legal, it would (if not, should) be made ultra or even secret because there's no cost to it. it gets rid of a monster on your opponent's side of the field for no cost or restrictions. that's why it's ultra rare.

Archived