Moderately Sized Revolution

Ugh, I have no idea how to improve the deck. I'm aiming for total control with Huge Revolution, but it's so hard to meet the requirements. Please tell me there is some good Low Level, Low Attack, Normal Monster Support that I am missing?

[15] MONSTERS

3 x Blue Eyes White Dragon

1 x Blue Eyes Toon Dragon

3 x Oppressed People

3 x People Running About

3 x United Resistance

1 x Sangan

1 x Morphing Jar

[16] SPELLS

3 x Enchanting Fitting Room

3 x Swing of Memories

3 x Toon Table of Contents

2 x Trade-In

1 x Heavy Storm

1 x Giant Trunade

1 x Mystical Space Typhoon

1 x Brain Control

1 x Monster Reborn

[10] TRAPS

3 x Huge Revolution

3 x Trap of Darkness

3 x Threatening Roar

1 x Torrential Tribute

41 Cards.

Yeah, but I still need them to initiate the revolution, and if I've already done so, they won't have any monsters to swap with. Although now you've got me thinking about Symbols of Duty.

Blow up everything they've got, then revive something of theirs.

Hell, it gives the deck the win condition it's currently lacking. I just need to find room D:

Yeah' date=' but I still need them to initiate the revolution, and if I've already done so, they won't have any monsters to swap with. Although now you've got me thinking about Symbols of Duty.

Blow up everything they've got, then revive something of theirs.

Hell, it gives the deck the win condition it's currently lacking. I just need to find room D:

[/quote']

Armadillo got: +1 win

jerry beans man, mad lobster, hunter dragon, and sonic duck :P

since your running low level things, might i recommend a bit of stall with bind and level limit b? its not ideal, obviously, but it keeps you alive longer, provided judgment doesnt hit the field.

if you can get the cards into the graveyard, theres plenty of normal monster revival power. aside from swing, theres birthright, soul resurrection and silent doom

then you could also use symbols of duty for some fun.

though im not terribly familiar with them, im sure theres something useful in the mokey mokey and ojama builds for normal monster spamming. good luck, this looks fun.

Archived