Mortal combat VS spyro

Nnoitra Jiruga

Which is better  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which is better

Mortal Kombat Basically a spam-button game where all you do is press one button and corner people until they die, then rip their spinal cord out. a game with absolutely no learning curve, therefore it is worthless

Spyro a classic RPG game where you can do all sorts of stuff. it has a learning curve and puzzles that require you to do something instead of corner-spamming.

i hereby declare spyro:

[VOTED]

okay' date=' lets recap, mortal combat is the best game series since, actualy, it is the best, and spyro, is just some purple dragon that just runs around setting stuff on fire, while meantime in mortal kombat, you kill people and there are [b']bonus levels[/b] and an arcade mode in the first one, face it, mortal combat owns

Ooo! So amazing.

It starts with everything unlocked, or at least the ones I've played, and is repetitive.

Guest JoshIcy

Mortal Kombat Basically a spam-button game where all you do is press one button and corner people until they die' date=' then rip their spinal cord out. a game with absolutely no learning curve, therefore it is worthless

[b']Spyro[/b] a classic RPG game where you can do all sorts of stuff. it has a learning curve and puzzles that require you to do something instead of corner-spamming.

i hereby declare spyro:

[VOTED]

Genres are too far different for a conceivable vote or even argument.

Why don't we just compare Tekken to Crash?

Guest JoshIcy

not mortal combat vs dc universe' date=' play that, then youll wanna change your mind

[/quote']

Totally Irrelevant.

MK (not Mortal Combat, it is spelt with a K newbs. So it is Mortal Kombat) is a 2D Fighting Game with minimal 3D Elements to help add leeway for Stage Fatalities or other moves.

Spyro is an Adventure Game that does not focus on the combat itself. Has no arcade feel or otherwise.

Ooh and I seriously doubt that MKvsDC is even canon to the storyline of MK.

Mortal Kombat Basically a spam-button game where all you do is press one button and corner people until they die' date=' then rip their spinal cord out. a game with absolutely no learning curve, therefore it is worthless

[b']Spyro[/b] a classic RPG game where you can do all sorts of stuff. it has a learning curve and puzzles that require you to do something instead of corner-spamming.

i hereby declare spyro:

[VOTED]

Genres are too far different for a conceivable vote or even argument.

Why don't we just compare Tekken to Crash?

Tekken > Crash.

Just like MK > Spyro.

[/quote']

:lol:

As for me, I've never played a full Spyro game (I've played the demo on Crash Bandicoot 3, but that's about it). I've played Mortal Kombat 2, which is great, and MK vs. DC, which is also fun. So I'm gonna have to give it to Mortal Kombat.

Archived