Let's talk about Death Note.

Arekku_Koro

Screw Near, <3 Mello.

Absolutely <3 DN. Manga does rock, Mello is way more bad ass, threatening to start WWIII was =O and love Light's face when he realized that he shouldn't have counted Mello out. What can I say I <3 a bad ass.

Films rock too, although the 3rd film was pathetic. What was the point of death defying stunts, when you knew L couldn't die, until the Death Note killed him. And the calling the boy Near? Too much engrish too, competes with Jim from GX for random english.

I wouldn't call Light God, his actions towards reaching his ideal is very hard to justify all those deaths, especially if people were wrongly convicted, how was he sure they weren't?

Atleast Beyond Birthday in his game killed people without cheating the numbers like Light did. Beyond killed people who were going to die that day, otherwise there would be no point attacking them because they would live. Which is why he didn't try to kill Naomi, he knew that she would survive any attack, and live until the numbers reached 0.

Lol DM, what I like about it just how each manages to get away from the noose, the characters in the first arc seemed so evenly matched, of course L never used a Shinigami or the Death Note to get any advantages, but wasn't above torture. The double attack in the 2nd arc meant Light focused too much on Mello as the enemy of Near, when infact his final move helped finalized the result.

Archived