Cyber Twin Dragon x3

Cyber End Dragon x3

Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem x3

In Some Box Outside of Deck for Intimidating Opponents:

Mechanical Snail x600

Jinzo Returner could be nice here. This is what I'd change

-3 machine lord ur

-3 blue thunder t45

-3 star blast (you already have mausoleum)

-2 cold wave (you have too much spell here for them)

+3 jinzo - returner

+3 jinzo - lord

+3 allure of darkness

+1 terraforming

+1 mystical space typhoon

You got yourself a deal, son. Need that extra DARK draw power, Jinzo Lord and Returner fit in quite nicely. =P

Armidilloz: Liek ya. =) I got dese Engines for liek $3 each and had to make a Deck w/tham in it.

jinzo lord?

ew, such a useless card. dark machine lvl 8, so hes in? eck, there must be something better...

edit: i bite my tongue, theres no other dark machine lvl 8 that could even remotely work in here. i still believe its a useless card though, so id say 2 at the highest. 3 is just inviting hand clog from a silly nomi.

erm... barrel dragon? why is level 7 so useless.

jinzo lord?

ew' date=' such a useless card. dark machine lvl 8, so hes in? eck, there must be something better...

edit: i bite my tongue, theres no other dark machine lvl 8 that could even remotely work in here. i still believe its a useless card though, so id say 2 at the highest. 3 is just inviting hand clog from a silly nomi.

erm... barrel dragon? why is level 7 so useless.

[/quote']

*points and Trade-In and Allure*

i already pointed out that hes a dark machine lvl 8, which, in other words, means he supports both draw engines and the beat stick fusions. kind of implied. i get his purpose, i just think hes useless as a card. adding a card just because it supports the draw engines is stupid. he may as well add metal zoa or rebmd. the only thing jinzo lord has goin for it is that its hypothetically possible that it can actually be summoned once in a blue-moon for whatever obscure reason.

jinzo has lost some series power these days anyway. most people dont run more than 6 or so traps. roars and solemns are about it, minus a few odds n ends.

i already pointed out that hes a dark machine lvl 8' date=' which, in other words, means he supports both draw engines and the beat stick fusions. kind of implied. i get his purpose, i just think hes useless as a card. adding a card just because it supports the draw engines is stupid. he may as well add metal zoa or rebmd. the only thing jinzo lord has goin for it is that its hypothetically possible that it can actually be summoned once in a blue-moon for whatever obscure reason.

jinzo has lost some series power these days anyway. most people dont run more than 6 or so traps. roars and solemns are about it, minus a few odds n ends.

[/quote']

The point is to OTK, Jinzo themed monsters just happen to be DARK machines, working well with the OTK, and Jinzo Lord is superior to Metalzoa here because it does everything Metalzoa does with the bonus of being able to be Summoned once in a while, and more options is always nice. I won't deny that Traps aren't as big, just saying that they fit in very nicely here, helping the draw engine, working with Limiter Removal, and working with Overload and Future for Chimera. ;)

the only thing jinzo lord has goin for it is that its hypothetically possible that it can actually be summoned once in a blue-moon for whatever obscure reason.

i understand completely why its there, i just find it silly.

im not suggesting you actually throw a metal zoa in there. that wouldnt make any sense.

but meh.

the only thing jinzo lord has goin for it is that its hypothetically possible that it can actually be summoned once in a blue-moon for whatever obscure reason.

i understand completely why its there' date=' i just find it silly.

im not suggesting you actually throw a metal zoa in there. that wouldnt make any sense.

but meh.

[/quote']

It may be silly, but it works really nicely in here and nothing else really does what Lord does any better, so I'mma keep it for now. ;)

Archived