Yu-gi-oh:Legacy of the beasts

Nukyasu

Well you aren't realy smart are you? One of my face-downs is a SECOND trap cold:

Hermos Rescue.

You can activated this card when your opponent attacks. Destroy the attacking monster and activated on of the following effects: 1. Normal summon one level 4 or below monster from your deck 2. Ad one "The Claws of Hermos" from your deck to your hand.

I choose effect number one so I normal summon my "King Knight" to the Field. Than his effect allows me to summon my "Jacks Knight" to the field as wel.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im up for a duel. Ben accepted and got ready. He whispered to himself "this time i have the power of the orichalcos with me". Ben got his duel disk and placved it on his arm. The disk went into bens skin and now ben was the duel disk. He was the only one in the world with the seal of orichalcos.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Cathal quickly recognized the power of the Orichalcos radiating from Ben's deck. My trump card can finally work, he thought, smirking. I guess it was a good idea to have it in my deck after all.

The dark duelist drew his cards, and his grin became yet more pronounced. "I set a monster in face-down DEF mode," he began. "And then I set three S/T cards face-down." The images of four cards appeared on the field.

"Your turn," he finished.

Archived