Yu-gi-oh:Legacy of the beasts

Nukyasu

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Nervously, Cathal drew. Suddenly, his face split into a wide grin. "I play Terror Tower!" he smiled triumphantly. "The only card in the infinite universe that can destroy the Seal of Orichalcos!"

Ben watched in horror as the field rose up on a tremendous tower of fire. The Seal, left behind on the ground, shattered into millions of invisible pieces.

"Then, I activate Keremaralen!" he continued, and the dueling field was encased in a dank, dripping prison. "You'll see what this does. I end my turn," he then decided.

NEW CARDS

Terror Tower

[spell Card (Field)]

This card's effect cannot be negated. This card cannot be removed from the field. Negate the effect of "The Seal of Orichalcos" and remove it from play. Decrease the ATK and DEF of all monsters with "Orichalcos" in their names by 1000 points. If a monster's ATK or DEF fall below 0 after this card's effect is activated, remove that monster from play.

Keremaralen

[Trap Card (Continuous)]

Whenever your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card, remove it from play and put a Spell Counter on this card. Remove 1 Spell Counter from this card in order to Special Summon 1 monster from your hand to the field in face-up ATK or DEF position. When a Spell Counter is removed from this card, your opponent may activate 1 Spell or Trap Card that has been removed from play. During your Standby Phase, you must discard a card from your hand. If you cannot, you must remove 1 Spell Counter from this card.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... No I don't, I still have a face-down monster on the field. Therefore, you have just destroyed my MYSTERY RIDER!!

I discard 2 cards from my hand to Special Summon MORSERTALATUS from my deck!

NEW CARDS:

Mystery Rider (DARK)

Dragon/Effect

When this card is sent to the Graveyard, discard 2 or more cards from your hand. Special Summon 1 DARK Dragon-type monster from your deck for every 2 cards that you discarded.

ATK/600 | DEF/100

Morsertalatus (DARK)

Dragon/Effect

This card must be Tribute Summoned by tributing 3 monsters on your side of the field. When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field. This card cannot be targeted by the effect of a Spell card.

ATK/3100 | DEF/3100

I'm not so sure you're rid of me yet. I activate my face-down Critical Hit! Your serpent is now destroyed by its effect. However, I take double the battle damage, and a card in my deck has left the game. Also, your Equip Spell card has been imprisoned in Keremaralen, meaning that you can't activate it until I'm sick of discarding cards from my hand, or feel like getting something out quickly.

NEW CARDS:

Critical Hit

[Trap Card (Counter)]

Remove 1 card in your deck from play. Negate the attack of an opponent's monster and destroy it. You then take damage equal to double the difference between the attacking monster's ATK and the defending monster's DEF.

Must I remind you that your War Magic is swallowed by Keremaralen? Its effect is negated.

Therefore, your Serpent is still destroyed by Critical Hit. Your tank is still viable, however. Anything else, other than S/Ts, which don't work?

• 2 weeks later...

I draw... and summon Amanea the Disciple [4/1650/1300] in DEF mode. I then set 1 card face-down and end my turn.

NEW CARDS:

Amanea the Disciple (WATER)

Spellcaster/Effect

While there is a Spell or Trap Card on the field, this card must attack twice in one turn.

ATK/1650 | DEF/1300

I draw...and summon war robot lucia (ATK/1900 DEF/1000) Effect: destroy one spell or trap card on the field. I destroy Karemarlen. Ill then play polymerization. By fusing a card in my hand with war robot lucia i can summon "Ultimate war battle ship" (ATK/2800 DEF/2600) effect: war robot lucia + war battle ship

this card gains 500 ATK for every machine monster in your graveyard. i count 2 so he gains 1000 ATK. 3800 ATK. ill play a card face down and end my turn.

First, I activate Secret Offensive Strategy to Special Summon my Archival Ninja in ATK mode. I then sacrifice my three monsters to summon Arakus, the Black Knight [8/3200/2800] in face-up ATK mode. I then activate my face-down Space-Time Rift, which allows me to remove all the Spell Cards on your field from the game, so they'll be shuffled back into your deck next turn. But, because your Spell and Trap Cards are all gone from your field, my Arakus' effect activates! I destroy Ultimate War Battleship with Arakus!

Archived