Yu-gi-oh: The True Warrior (Still accepting, send PM)

Umbra

Since my Golden Sun RP seems to be very UNinteresting at the time, I'm starting a new RP. Think of it as something between the_champion #1 Duel Monsters RP and rowan_thewolfgods Eternal Struggle. Enjoy!

A long time ago, there was a great knight known as Zanshi, the Dark Blade. He ventured far across the lands, taming dragons as he went. His first dragon was a mere Baby Dragon, which he later sold. Now he ventures with a Pitch-Black Dragon and a Blackland Fire Dragon, using the first as his mount and the latter as his personal bodyguard. Zanshi came to the Mountains of Westbog, where the great Red-Eyes Black Dragon was supposed to dwell in the deepest caves. Dark Blade ventured into the cave, but he never got out. The legends say that the Dark Blade managed to defeat the dragon and tame it, but it’s power became too much for him and it consumed him from within.

Now, over six thousand years later, a horde of Dragons along with riders, dressed in black armor and wearing the name of Dragon Knights, have erupted from the Mountains of Westbog and are raiding cities and towns! They must be stopped, no matter the cost.

In this RP, you take on the role as a person and a monster under this person's control. You begin in your monster's Homeland. (see The Various Regions)

Character info form: (PM this to me)

Username: Your username.

Name: Your character’s name.

Monster: The monster you control. (No fusions(except Evil Heroes), made-up cards, anime-only monsters or ritual monsters. You may write a name for your monster, if it doesn't already have one (like Goldd, Wu-lord of Dark World))

Looks: What the character looks like. (Either image or description)

Mount: (Write here what kind of mount you would wish to have. If you’re not sure whether your chosen mount is usable or not, just write it here and I will reply my answer to you. You may chose another creature here instead of a mount.)

Level: (Everyone starts at level 1. You can (of course) select a monster with a higher level than you.)

The various regions that this RP takes place in are the following:

- The Mountains of Westbog. The lair of Dark Blade. Ruled by the Zanshi, the Dark Blade himself and Red-Eyes Black Dragon. High difficulty.

- Sogen. Great grass-plains, and homeland of the Earth Monsters. Ruled by Rick Ire and Buster Blader. Low difficulty.

- Volcano. An active volcano hidden deep within a mountain. Ruled by the Thomas Jackalith and Infernal Flame Emperor.Homeland of the Fire Monsters. Low difficulty.

- The Ocean. The great southern sea. Homeland of the Water Monsters. Ruled by Ann Johnson and Neo-Daidalos. Low difficulty.

- The Dark Dimension. An outlandish realm, accessible through various portals. Homeland of the Dark World monsters. Ruled by Pierre De La Morit and Reign-Beaux. Medium difficulty.

- The Wastelands. Much like Sogen, just that everything’s dead. Ruled by Ghastlin and Vampire Genesis. Homeland of the Dark Monsters. Low difficulty.

- The Valley of Haze. Hidden between two steep mountainsides. Ruled by Kazejin.Home of the Wind Monsters. Low difficulty.

- The Sanctuary in the Sky. A great temple covered in clouds. Home of the Light Monsters. Ruled by The Creator. Low difficulty.

- Hero City. A civilized city, and the capital of Westbog. Home for the Hero Monsters. (Elemental, Destiny and Evil Heroes. Evil Heroes is the only exception for Fusion Monsters) Ruled by Ellie Whitnor and Destiny Hero Dogma.

- Realm of the Dead. Where monsters go when they die. Ruled by Tim Anderson and Reaper of the Cards. Medium difficulty.

The “difficulty” indicates the strength of the monsters in the area. Low difficulty is Level 1-4, Medium is 5-6, and High Difficulty is 7+.

Players:

Yami Rink (ALordZynix)

Felix (Chaos_Remix)

Rowan Masaki (rowan_thewolfgod)

Have fun!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE RP STARTS!

The Sanctuary in the Sky is filled with young soldiers who are going for the Dark Blade. Among them are Felix and Yami Rink, which are currently waiting for theit ride with the portal down. After a few minutes, they are called down to the earth, or more spefically, the Wastelands. The harsh, dry sand is nothing for the soldiers of Light, but the monsters are a difference...

At the end of these kind of posts, called Story Posts, I will post a number of options, which you have to pick one from. (Once again, think Duel Monsters RPG.)

Rink: Phew, it's really warm here.

Felix: You bet it is. Even my Viper's sweating.

Suddenly, they heard a shout.

___: Soldiers of Light, prepare to die!

Two Regenerating Mummies spawned out of the ground, running towards Rink and Felix.

Mummies: Brains! Brains!

Rink's options:

1. Attack with Gilford the Lightning.

2. Defend Felix' monster with Gilford the Lightning.

3. Flee.

4. Do nothing.

Felix' options:

1. Attack the mummies with Silent Swordsman.

2. Defend Rink's monster with Silent Swordsman.

3. Flee.

4. Do nothing.

(Yes, I know that very well.)

Both Gilford and the Silent Swordsman rushed towards the mummies, with their swords high.

The blades clashed into the mummies which fell to the ground, turning to dust.

- I see that you have destroyed my minions. It seems that I have to destroy you with my most powerful creature. Go, Vampire Lord!

A pale vampire dressed in black suddenly appeared behind Gilford the Lightning.

- Vampire Lord! Crush him! Bloodfang!

The vampire reached for Gilford's neck, and bit him deep. Gilford cried out in pain, and the vampire dissappeared. The mummies came up again, now closing in on Felix and Silent Swordsman.

Rink's options:

A) Run and check on Gilford.

B) Try to help Felix.

C) Do something else.

C) Do nothing.

Felix's options:

A) Order the Silent Swordsman to protect you.

B) Order the Silent Swordsman to attack.

C) Do something else.

C) Do nothing.

Gilford seems to be badly hurt by the vampire's bite, and his skin starts to turn pale, very slowly. A loud laugh is heard throughout the woods.

- So, your beast of Lightning can't stand a little bite? Then he'll be outpowered by this! Go, Soul Absorbing Bone Tower!

The ground trembles as a large tower raises out of it. The mummies cry out a little, but then goes for Rink and the weakened Gilford.

Rink's options:

A) Try to destroy the Bone Tower

B) Try to defend yourself and Gilford against the mummies

C) Run away to safety

D) Do something else.

It does not.

Rink kept close to Gilford as the mummies came closer, and a horde of bats appearing behind them. Suddenly, the bats merged into the Vampire Lord, smiling towards Rink and Gilford. Behind him, a long mage dressed in dark robes appeared. The Vampire Lord started to speak.

- Behold! The Sorcerer of Dark Magic!

The mage nodded.

- Thank you, Redoth. Now, banish these two to the Realm of the Dead!

The Vampire Lord and the mummies charged at Gilford and Rink, cutting off Felix and the Silent Swordsman from them. Rink raised his hands to attack the mummies, but Gilford stopped him.

- No, master. I will take care of them. You must go. Now!

He rose slowly from the ground as the mummies came closer. His great sword, the Light Edge, started to glow.

- Behold the wrath of Light, you insolent undead!

Rink's options:

A) Obey Gilford's command and run away,leaving him behind.

B) Stay and help Gilford to fight.

C) Try to call out for Felix.

D) Do something else.

Rink's Armed Dragon LVL 10 appeares from the woods, screaming at the zombies loudly.

The Sorcerer smiled.

- An armed dragon. How nice. Vampire Lord! Dark Conversion!

Suddenly, a giant purple cloud emanated from the Vampire Lord, lifting him up into the air. The cloud grew thicker, and after a while, it became solid flesh. Suddenly, the armed dragon started to cry out in deep pain, and fell down to the ground. It did not move.

- Bwahahaha! My Bone Tower absorbed your dragon's soul! Vampire Genesis, destroy them!

Suddenly, the Silent Swordsman emerged.

- You shall not pass, foul beast of the wicked!

Gilford rose it's sword against the Genesis.

- You drained the soul of my master's minion. You shall pay for this.

Gilford turns to Rink and Felix.

- I have a way to destroy them all, including the sorcerer, but for that, my Light Edge needs a tribute. I need three sacrifices for this. I can use the dragon's body as one, but there are still two more needed. What do you think?

Both player's options:

A) Sacrifice the armed dragon, the viper and Gilford.

B) Sacrifice the armed dragon, the silent swordsman and Gilford.

C) Sacrifice the armed dragon, the silent swordsman and the viper.

D) Do not sacrifice any monsters and let the battle continue.

Archived