Pokemon Wi-Fi Battle NOW!! | A Challenge to all of YCM (apart from a few people)

Felix

I challenge the members of YCM to a Pokemon DP WiFi Battle!! I'm pretty good compared too most but average in a competitive environment.

This challenge is mainly for any competitive battlers on YCM but all you noobs are welcome to try your hand at beating me:twisted: It will be a Standard competitive play battle, which means no Ubers. A list of Ubers and other rules are below.

Rules:

[spoiler=Rules]

~ No Ubers:

[spoiler=Uber List]

Arceus

Darkrai

Deoxys(All of them)

Dialga

Garchomp

Giratina

Groudon

Ho-oh

Kyogre

Latias

Latios

Lugia

Manaphy

Mew

Mewtwo

Palkia

Rayquaza

Wobbuffet

Any other Pokemon is allowed.

~ Clauses that will be active:

* Sleep Clause (Only one Pokemon on each team can be put to sleep at a time)

* OHKO Clause (The moves Sheer Cold, Fissure, Horn Drill and Guillotine are banned)

* Evasion Clause (Cannot raise evasion)

* Species Clause (Can only use one Pokemon of a species)

* Legit Clause (All Pokemon must be legitimate stat and move wise)

* Sash Clause (One Focus Sash per team)

* Luck Item Clause (Items that require luck to be activated, such as the Focus Band or Quick Claw or not allowed)

If you break any rules I will d/c. The same goes for you if I break any rules.

My Friend Code is 4769 0401 0816 and my in game name is Felix. (Call me whatever you want because it doesn't hinder the connection process)

If you seem like a noob there will be an interview process to see what I should expect.

Finally, anybody that's in a Pokemon club that I'm in will generally not be allowed to challenge me unless I feel like it n_n

I'm gonna have to put it off for a bit. I'm gonna put a little spoiler on the 1st Post so I can remeber who I have to battle. If you have a Shoddy Battle account I'd be happy to battle you right this second as it should only take like 5 minutes.

Archived