My Trap card please rate

Nighthawk14

You need to improve a bit your OCG. I don't know so much but maybe like this: "When your opponent's monster attacks a face-up DARK Monster on your side of the field, destroy the attacking monster. During the End Phase Special Summon the destroyed monster. The Special Summoned monster is treated as DARK, and it returns to your opponent's side of the field during your next End Phase".

Your avatar is cool.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You need to improve a bit your OCG. I don't know so much but maybe like this: "When your opponent's monster attacks a face-up DARK Monster on your side of the field' date=' destroy the attacking monster. During the End Phase Special Summon the destroyed monster. The Special Summoned monster is treated as DARK, and it returns to your opponent's side of the field during your next End Phase".

Your avatar is cool.

[/quote']

i agree with Envoy of Infinity. all u need to do is modify the effect and it should be fine.

i'll give it an 8.5/10 for the effect errors.

You need to improve a bit your OCG. I don't know so much but maybe like this: "When your opponent's monster attacks a face-up DARK Monster on your side of the field' date=' destroy the attacking monster. During [b']your[/b] End Phase, Special Summon the destroyed monster. The Special Summoned monster is treated as DARK, and it returns to your opponent's side of the field during your next End Phase".

Your avatar is cool.

Bold changes are fixes, pretty good. Minor errors, 8.3/10.

Hm...I only noticed cap and punctuation errors. I love the idea, awesome for a fiend or spellcaster type deck! I also agree with Envoy, that seems like it would be a fitting effect for it. The name and pic are amazingly simple...yet they totally work! lol. 8/10!

You need to improve a bit your OCG. I don't know so much but maybe like this: "When your opponent's monster attacks a face-up DARK Monster on your side of the field' date=' destroy the attacking monster. During the End Phase Special Summon the destroyed monster. The Special Summoned monster is treated as DARK, and it returns to your opponent's side of the field during your next End Phase".

Your avatar is cool.

[/quote']

^That^

8.5/10. I want this for my Darkness Deck ^.^

Archived