--{Ғαlşє 0ρρяєşşịợи}-- • Dark Synchros • Advanced Holos • Banners • and More!!!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update this please, mark.

i will now charge .gif cards based on the number of frames. Please remove the background animation + attribute flame section, and add the the following:

Animations Items: (u can request any number of frames u want, up to the full cycle)

-Flame attribute- (full cycle 24 frames)- .25 points per frame for regular(yellow) and .3 points per frame for desired color.

-Background animation (ranges from 10 frames - 45 frames)(u can't really choose on this one coz i might used a different animation) - .5~1 points per frame(depending on how much i have to modify)

Update this please' date=' mark.

i will now charge .gif cards based on the number of frames. Please remove the background animation + attribute flame section, and add the the following:

Animations Items: (u can request any number of frames u want, up to the full cycle)

-Flame attribute- (full cycle 24 frames)- .25 points per frame for regular(yellow) and .3 points per frame for desired color.

-Background animation (ranges from 10 frames - 45 frames)(u can't really choose on this one coz i might used a different animation) - .5~1 points per frame(depending on how much i have to modify)

[/quote']is my card done yet?

ok. new working hour:

Animation ONLY during saturday and sunday.

other items will be available anytime unless specified.

death slash's order: Initiated

Hunter's Order: Completed - not paid

card1oc4.jpgcard2ot8.jpg

card3lp4rn9.png

4 points...thx come again ^^

1 more point if u choose an additional one :)

Null, one thing- cancel that order, I havea different one since the pic was so bad.

allright. on this card i want the following:

-Attribute flame, (color): purple.

-Backround animation

-Card recolored shades of red, and shades of blue.

-Name I want like the cursed gamer example.

on this card:

girlofthepossessedmoonzq9.png

Hey there. I would like to request a Recolour from you please! *Whispers* Please keep it quiet from the other Members this is my first Chibi Sprite. I'll be sending you the card via PM ok?

What type of recolor: Normal

What color(s): A cute Pink Colour Lightish.

I would also like it Holoed as well please. If you do a nice job i'll have 5 more in the future for you :)

Archived