Victory Dragon in McDonald's?

Azuh

Lol!

For a short time, it appeared that an MDP2-EN001 "Victory Dragon" had been pulled from a new pack of Power of the Duelist by someone in the United States.

VictoryDragonMDP2-EN-UR.jpg

Lol i laugh at this each time i see it

As you probably cant see, but if you overlook it... It is a FAKE

if you can give me the 4 points that on why it is fake... i will give you 1 rep and 30 points! XD[/b]

yeah same thing happened to me just now... extended cpu quota thing

so gustov_ya you win XD

Although this card looks realistic at first glance, it is fake. Not only has Kevin Tewart, of Upper Deck Entertainment, officially confirmed this card as a fraud, but also, even with the low resolution of this image, it may be noted that it has the following errors:

* picture - The picture is not holographic.

* effect text - The effect text is the wrong font, and has the "old style" wording.

* card edge - The top left corner of the card is obviously "pointed", while the other edges and corners show obvious wear which would not be seen on a truly new card.

* rarity - There are no Ultra Rares in the McDonald's Promotional Cards: Series 2 set. (At the time this fake initially appeared, however, this had not yet been announced.)

Note: While "Victory Dragon" is not part of the second McDonald's pack, it did appear as the January 2007 Shonen Jump promo card, to mark the magazine's 10th anniversary.

Archived