Flowercat

sbdnate

i plan on making this when i can get a hold of dandylion... not too much has changed i just took out a dlz and the two trade-ins and threw in the hand destructions and dandylion...

3x plasma

3x malicious

2x jinzo

2x krebon

1x stratos

1x diamond dude

1x dandylion

1x poc

1x dlz

1x dark grepher

1x frog

1x psz

3x d draw

3x allure

2x hand destruction

2x foolish

2x e-tele

2x fires of doomsday

1x storm

1x reborn

1x brain

1x rota

1x goat

1x trunade

3x solemn

rate and fix...

I hardly know what any of those abreeviations are' date=' but looks pretty CRAP to me

You SUCK at deck building geez to many crap cards in there dont see how it works

Payback: Its Golden.

[/quote']

The difference here is that your Decks are actually terrible. You also suck at the game if you dont know what a good deck looks like and as evident here, you dont know what a good deck looks like.

Your argument is invalid.

I hardly know what any of those abreeviations are' date=' but looks pretty CRAP to me

You SUCK at deck building geez to many crap cards in there dont see how it works

[/quote']

This deck makes running lol attack vanilla beat sticks actually look like a good idea <_<

I went up against it a couple of times, and was forced to give up as soon as plasma hit the field -_-

[/quote']

it might be golden if it werent just a big brown pile of bull sheet...

made changes

-1 gorz (sided)

+1 fires of doomsday

i, the banisher of nooblets and stupidity's bane have returned to you, my loyal subjects, to purge our land of the nooblet invasion! i thank you all for keeping my topic alive and now ask but one more thing from you, help me to rid this land of stupidity and nooblets, show them no mercy!

i' date=' the banisher of booblets and stupidity's bane have returned to you, my loyal subjects, to purge our land of the nooblet invasion! i thank you all for keeping my topic alive and now ask but one more thing from you, help me to rid this land of stupidity and nooblets, show them no mercy!

[/quote']

Welcome back.

Archived