My Lightsworn Deck

evilhorus

-MST (Not what it used to be.)

-RotA x2 (Charges are all you need.)

-2 Roar (Let's go aggro-crazy. =D)

+1 Beckoning Light

+3 Anti-Spell Fragrance. (Sounds stupid I know' date=' but test out and see for yourself first. ;))

[/quote']

Translation = Bad LS.

Beckoning @ 2 is all you'll ever need. Suggesting more is very stupid. Roar is amazing in LS. I could say why, but I have a hunch you don't know why it's good, so I'll let you make your stabs in the dark. The same goes for ROTA. Let the stabs begin.

@ Fragrance. LOL YCM

-MST (Not what it used to be.)

-RotA x2 (Charges are all you need.)

-2 Roar (Let's go aggro-crazy. =D)

+1 Beckoning Light

+3 Anti-Spell Fragrance. (Sounds stupid I know' date=' but test out and see for yourself first. ;))

[/quote']

Translation = Bad LS.

Beckoning @ 2 is all you'll ever need. Suggesting more is very stupid. Roar is amazing in LS. I could say why, but I have a hunch you don't know why it's good, so I'll let you make your stabs in the dark. The same goes for ROTA. Let the stabs begin.

@ Fragrance. LOL YCM

You're STILL trolling wrong. Tell this to the last 2 LS Decks that made metas, both ran 3 Beckoning and no RotAs, 1 ran 3 Fragrance.

Not just 2 Decks, the last two LS Decks that top 16'd, it's significant. Tele-DAD is the main problem Deck for LS, and Anti-Spell Fragrance can ruin it, since it relies heavily on Spells for its Draw engine, etc. It's especially effective in the build created by the OP after my modifications, since it's around the same amount of Spells as Traps, making it much heavier a blow for the opponent. All you've done is "lol" at Fragrance without any logical explanation as to why you think it's so bad in LS.

So when you have fragrance out' date=' you want to swarm, and you have to set COTLB/ROTA/Storm.

Scoop.

No. Threatening stops TeleDAD enough for you to counter swarm.

[/quote']

You won't have RotA in the first place, if you're using Fragrance you especially won't need it, and if you have CotLB and Storm you'd use them before Fragrance. It's a small price to pay for destroying Draw Engines. Saying Fragrance is "lolYCM" is just stupid, YOU have NO IDEA whatsoever of why it's there, yet you tell me that I don't know why Roar and RotA would be used. Don't get me wrong, they're good cards, but there's a reason all the LS Decks with Roar and RotA got knocked out and the ones without got in. It's the simple fact that there're better options.

The magnitude of power taken away by Tele-DAD is much more than Roar can do. Roar stops you from getting nuked by Tele-DAD and swarmed as it allows you to counter, yes. But how much "counter-swarming" will you be able to do? Your monsters are all out from the DAD, and if you couldn't swarm for the win the turn previous, how are you going to counter DAD now? If you don't magically have JD, you scoop. Fragrance on the other hand stops them from discarding Malicious for D-Draw, stops them from getting Malicious out by any means, stops E-Tele until your turn, so you only need deal with a Krebons, not a LV8 Synchro. Beyond that, they'll lose major Grave control with Mali out of the picture, they'll be hard pressed to hit you with DAD in the first place. Let's face it, Spells aren't as important in LS as they are to most other Decks, they run around 10 while DAD needs 15+, their milling's all they need to meet JD's requirements, if they mill JD they get it back with Beckoning. JD is their best win condition. Don't forget that. And once your opponent has set their D-Draws and Allures and you knock 'em out with JD's nuke, it's over.

RotA is staying.

RotA's targets are Garoth, Jain, and Necro Gardna. Necro Gardna is needed in the Grave, not anywhere else, and mill does that for you. That leaves you with Jain and Garoth. You can get them with Mill + Beckon, or Charge, RotAs on top of that isn't necessary, especially when they counter Fragrance and you can have Fragrance on top of them.

Side-Decked Shadow Mirrors are NOT enough to deal with DAD. If you think they are, you've obviously never dueled Tele-DAD.

Side-Decked Shadow Mirrors are NOT enough to deal with DAD. If you think they are' date=' you've obviously never dueled Tele-DAD.

[/quote']

If you think that they arent enough, youve obviously never used Lightsworn. I usually get JD out before the opponent gets DAD out. And if he does get it out before i get JD out, i can use Roar to Stall and hope to get JD next turn. If not, ill just stall some more.

Archived